- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
- PERFECT BAD WEATHER LANDING! Boeing 767-300 HEAVY Smoothly landed by GREAT First Officer! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Military Visualizations Announces DHC-3T Turbo Otter for X-Plane | Threshold
- Buildings HD for FSX/P3D coming soon!
- BOEING 747 LANDING with LOTS OF BIRDS passing by (4K)
- TrueEarth US Washington RELEASED for X-Plane 11 ✈
- LADY POWER! Heavy MD-11F Cargo Plane piloted by Claudia & Inge, Frankfurt to Mumbai!!! [AirClips]
- Why Fast Jets Have Swept Wings: Boldmethod Live
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '35a'.
Found 2 results
Mega-thread: AOA Simulations Lockheed-Martin F-35A Previews By: Sam Clark February 1, 2019 Military aircraft developers AOA Simulations are nearing completion of their latest project, the F-35A. This is their third X-Plane aircraft, after the F-35B and V-22 Osprey, the most recent of which was released in March last year. In a Facebook post published on January 30th, the developers show off a new livery for the jet and say; "We are getting closer to release :)" AOA provide near-daily coverage of their various projects via their Facebook page, though F-35A updates are by far the most popular as the American stealth figher approaches release. The F-35A has a large arsenal of weapons to choose from, all integrated closely with the aircraft itself. AOA have provided a list of the various missiles and guns fitted to the X-Plane version: GAU-22/A four-barrel 25 mm gun 2 x AIM-9X Sidewinder 2 x AIM-120D AMRAAM 8 x GBU-53B Stormbreaker 4 x AGM-158 JASSM (GPS-guided) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/aoaf35
Flysimware's Learjet 35A V4.0 Update January 14.2019 View online / Forward to friends Feel free to join our Facebook group! Newsletter from Flysimware Simulation Software - Digital Store Flysimware specializes in making tools, missions, trains, aircraft and helicopters for Flight Simulator 9, Flight Simulator X, MSTS and Prepar3D. We strive to give you the highest quality since 2008. Flysimware currently produces high quality vintage and modern aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX Steam Edition and Prepar3D. READ MORE Hi Stephen Simmons New update available at Flysimware Simulation Software - Digital Store Flysimware has a new update - Learjet 35A VERSION 4.0 is available. Flysimware Learjet 35A $41.99 Flysimware's - Learjet 35A Learjet 35A VERSION 4.0: New autopilot panel with real world layout. Includes new buttons and new modes and lights for increased realism. For example a LRN (Long Range Navigation) light now indicates GPS course capture on the NAV mode button as in the real a/c. A FNL (Final) light indicates when your setup for approach and under 1000 AGL. Improved Flight Director response time when the Flight Director is deselected (removed delay when FD arms retract.) Updated landing and taxi lights. Landing lights now better illuminate the runway starting from a height of about 100ft as viewed from the cockpit. Combined the Altitude Alerter and Altimeter gauges as will be required by the FAA starting in 2020. Updated cockpit lighting to improve visibility of switches, etc. Updated electrical system with more accurate voltages and to better simulate HSI and Altimeter gauges dependency on electrical power. Fixed bug causing cabin pressure knob to get stuck. Fixed an inherent sim bug that allowed the RMI to incorrectly point towards a Localizer source. Updated Glide Slope capture code to better warn of Glide Slope deviations. Updated calibration of the AOA gauges for improved realism. Improved accuracy of the engine ITT gauges. Updated the flight dynamics. A number of minor updates such as adding sound to the No Smoking and Seatbelt switches, relocated the Avionics switch, removed some erroneous sounds, etc. New navigation, strobe and beacon lights resized for P3D. The P3D preview window will show the aircraft model at the correct alignment and size. Added missing cigarette lighter plug and audio jacks in cabin for each station. Updated the Flight Manual. READ MORE SOURCE INFOhttps://www.flysimware.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.flysimware.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.flysimware.com