- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
- Aerosoft Previews 330 Professional Wing Flex
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '35a'.
Found 2 results
Mega-thread: AOA Simulations Lockheed-Martin F-35A Previews By: Sam Clark February 1, 2019 Military aircraft developers AOA Simulations are nearing completion of their latest project, the F-35A. This is their third X-Plane aircraft, after the F-35B and V-22 Osprey, the most recent of which was released in March last year. In a Facebook post published on January 30th, the developers show off a new livery for the jet and say; "We are getting closer to release :)" AOA provide near-daily coverage of their various projects via their Facebook page, though F-35A updates are by far the most popular as the American stealth figher approaches release. The F-35A has a large arsenal of weapons to choose from, all integrated closely with the aircraft itself. AOA have provided a list of the various missiles and guns fitted to the X-Plane version: GAU-22/A four-barrel 25 mm gun 2 x AIM-9X Sidewinder 2 x AIM-120D AMRAAM 8 x GBU-53B Stormbreaker 4 x AGM-158 JASSM (GPS-guided) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/aoaf35
Flysimware's Learjet 35A V4.0 Update January 14.2019 View online / Forward to friends Feel free to join our Facebook group! Newsletter from Flysimware Simulation Software - Digital Store Flysimware specializes in making tools, missions, trains, aircraft and helicopters for Flight Simulator 9, Flight Simulator X, MSTS and Prepar3D. We strive to give you the highest quality since 2008. Flysimware currently produces high quality vintage and modern aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX Steam Edition and Prepar3D. READ MORE Hi Stephen Simmons New update available at Flysimware Simulation Software - Digital Store Flysimware has a new update - Learjet 35A VERSION 4.0 is available. Flysimware Learjet 35A $41.99 Flysimware's - Learjet 35A Learjet 35A VERSION 4.0: New autopilot panel with real world layout. Includes new buttons and new modes and lights for increased realism. For example a LRN (Long Range Navigation) light now indicates GPS course capture on the NAV mode button as in the real a/c. A FNL (Final) light indicates when your setup for approach and under 1000 AGL. Improved Flight Director response time when the Flight Director is deselected (removed delay when FD arms retract.) Updated landing and taxi lights. Landing lights now better illuminate the runway starting from a height of about 100ft as viewed from the cockpit. Combined the Altitude Alerter and Altimeter gauges as will be required by the FAA starting in 2020. Updated cockpit lighting to improve visibility of switches, etc. Updated electrical system with more accurate voltages and to better simulate HSI and Altimeter gauges dependency on electrical power. Fixed bug causing cabin pressure knob to get stuck. Fixed an inherent sim bug that allowed the RMI to incorrectly point towards a Localizer source. Updated Glide Slope capture code to better warn of Glide Slope deviations. Updated calibration of the AOA gauges for improved realism. Improved accuracy of the engine ITT gauges. Updated the flight dynamics. A number of minor updates such as adding sound to the No Smoking and Seatbelt switches, relocated the Avionics switch, removed some erroneous sounds, etc. New navigation, strobe and beacon lights resized for P3D. The P3D preview window will show the aircraft model at the correct alignment and size. Added missing cigarette lighter plug and audio jacks in cabin for each station. Updated the Flight Manual. READ MORE SOURCE INFOhttps://www.flysimware.com DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.flysimware.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.flysimware.com