- One Plus One Equals 110
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.05 Update
- True Earth GB South (P3Dv4) - London!
- 20 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES in 12 Minutes - ASKCargo 020#
- TrueEarth GB North (XP11) - First beta shots
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.05 Update
- Air Hauler 2 - v184.108.40.206 Update
- UK2000 Scenery 2019/20 Roadmap
- QualityWings Ultimate 146 Updated to v1.5
- XTrident Harrier AV-8B
- My free CRJ700, B747 and Learjet45 reworks
- CRJ Service Pack 1a released
- AIRBUS A380 LANDING with an AIRBUS A320 overtaking an AIRBUS A340 and DEPARTING ahead (4K)
- Aeroplane Heaven 'Flying Boxcar' - v1.4 Update
- POWERFUL CF-6 Engine Takeoff rocketing empty A310 into the skies! [AirClips]
- Flysimware's Learjet 35A V4.0 Update
- Orbx Release CityScene Orlando
- Mega Airport Madrid Evolution for FSX/FSX:SE available
- Xambiance for XP 11 has arrived!
- Flowing 2
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '4008'.
Found 1 result
PMDG Release the 747-400/8 QOTSII Update PMDG has just released their latest update for the 747 Queen of the Skies II. The new update is for both the 747 and the 747-8 includes the PMDG RainMaker for the 747-400 (P3DV4 only) and EFB derate thrust and assumed temperature take-off calculations for the 747-8. Other changes to build 3.00.9193 include fixes to the missing windows in the 748F, adjustment to the fuel tank behaviour on the 747-8 and also the seatbelt sign status bug. For the painters, there has been some adjustments to the paintkit, also. In total, there are nearly 70 changes to this version, all of which can be applied via the PMDG Ops Center. There hasn’t been a forum post from Robert at PMDG yet, but if you load up your PMDG Ops Center, you’ll be able to download the update and see the changelog. If you don’t own the 747 collection from PMDG, you can buy it from their store. Prices start at $99.99 for the base package on FSX, with the P3D version costing $139.99. The 747-8 package is available $49.99 (FSX) and $69.99 (P3D). You could also read our review on the PMDG 747-8 here. Thanks to Matt for the heads-up SOURCE INFO https://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/products/P3D/747QOTSII.html https://fselite.net/news/pmdg-release-the-747-400-8-qotsii-update/