- FSElite Exclusive: Tailstrike Designs’ Reggio Calabria (LICR) Previews
- FSElite Exclusive: Envtex SP2 Previews
- Train Addon Freiburg-Basel updated to version 1.03
- Bergamo professional updated to version 126.96.36.199
- FlyBe For Sale
- Supersonic air travel is finally coming back
- FlyTampa Previews Las Vegas McCarran Intl. (KLAS)
- QW BAe 146 released for P3Dv4
- MK-STUDIOS - Lisbon P3D V4 updated to version 1.2
- RELEASED: SCEL Santiago V2 for FSX / P3D by LatinVFR
- UK2000 Release Belfast Xtreme for FSX/P3D
- Dreamfoil Creations announces Embraer 120!
- XPlane 11 OCD Overload
- Köln/Bonn professional updated to version 188.8.131.52.
- ORBX Shoreham EGKA RELEASED!
- EGKA XP11, Very near..........
- Virtualcol Announce Beechcraft 99 And Airbus A220
- Laminar Research Releases 11.30 b3
- Please don't CRASH my Airplane!
- BOEING 787 vs. EMBRAER PHENOM 300 - "Keep calm brother"
Search the Community
Showing results for tags '737ng'.
Found 5 results
Over on the x-plane.org website (or just the 'ORG' as many of you cool kids call it), the extremely talented developer of the Zibo 737NG Mod for XP11 has just posted a little test video where he's testing how his 3D rain effects play on the windshield of the aircraft. They are nothing short of stunning! I want this in P3D..NOW! Take a look: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16n6cyJrvu62ylcOeMkFazLakQV12bcWU It is a WIP so treat it as such and excuse any glaring errors with the physics or how the effect performs in general. Now, let's react! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2F161805-saso-kiselkovs-rain-ice-effects%2F&tab=comments&fbclid=IwAR2ehp1tJ0XR-JyC6Sd7KhWY3WbDvJmqVLTWtN8zEcsYhiusyMZlzcEtwyQ#comment-1518531 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsImmersive Audio Announces 737NG CFM Soundpack Update Post-release of the Immersive Audio 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack, customers criticised the product saying the engine sounds lack bass. Immersive Audio announces that they will be releasing an update to surprise their customers with the more bassy sounds they want. For their updated sounds, Immersive Audio say that they were not satisfied with the overall quality of some recordings that they’ve received for their updated soundpack so they’ve decided to wait for new ones, and as most people already know, they won’t release anything unless it passes their quality test. All of their sound packs will now be developed and tested for the utmost bass delivering sound with the ButtKicker Tactile Shaker. If you own the ButtKicker Tactile Shaker and you’re not using in-sim telemetry data for sending vibration effects, you can rest assured that their sounds will deliver natural feeling vibrations. You can grab a hold of the Immersive Audio 737NG CFM Soundpack over at simMarket for 25% off (€7.35 Excl. VAT) until October 14th. SOURCE INFO https://secure.simmarket.com/immersive-audio-737ng-cfm-immersion-soundpack-hd-fsx-p3d.phtml https://fselite.net/news/immersive-audio-announces-737ng-cfm-immersion-soundpack-update/
Mister Predrag posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsThe preview of SP3 update for the "NGX Cockpit Sound Immersion" soundpack and soon to be released "737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD".SP3 update will be out in the next 48hrs, CFM engine soundpack hopefully in the next 10 days.Cheers all! EDIT: SP3 is available! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://secure.simmarket.com/immersive-audio-ngx-cockpit-sound-immersion-fsx-p3d.phtml NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :