- Watch out! AIRBUS A380 BEHIND YOU - BIG PLANES everywhere - Frankfurt Airport (4K)
- CAE3 Campbell River Water Aerodrome Freeware Coming Soon!
- PhotoSim Labs Confirm Conversion of Bahamas for X-Plane has Begun
- [Update: Pricing] MK-Studios Releases Tenerife South V2
- JarDesign Releases Co-Pilot Beta for Flight Factor 767
- PrealSoft Releases Casablanca for FSX/P3D
- Airplanes in their natural habitat Impressive Contrails
- SINGAPORE | BOEING 777 TAKEOFF 4K
- Ultra Weather XP 2.5 Released
- REX Environment Force coming soon
- Developer Month: Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- ToLiss Releases New Update for A319
- MSK Production Islamabad Airport Package Announced
- First TrueEarth USA Sneak Peek!
- Froogle streams on twitch again
- AOA Simulations Developing Tricycle Variant of RV-8
- Aivlasoft EFB v2.0 Now Available for X-Plane
- Frank Dainese/Fabio Bellini Eiger Park 3D Release Date Announced
- SFD Global: Close-Ups of Terrain Textures
- X-Plane Sales Rundown - Easter 2019
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'a320neo'.
Found 2 results
Following a recent v0.90 update information announcement, over on their Facebook page, Black Box Simulation has shared a preview of their A320neo variant to be included in that update. In this single preview, BBS is showing off their A320neo variant painted in their own custom house livery in Prepar3D v4. It is to also be compatible with FSX and Prepar3D v3. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Black Box Simulation stated that they are working hard to get the update out as soon as possible. They’re aiming to release it in the 1st quarter of 2019. We’ll endeavour to let you know if any new updates or previews surface. You can view the full v0.90 update information article here. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/black-box-simulation-previews-a320neo-in-prepar3d-v4/