- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'a320neo'.
Found 2 results
eaim1973 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFollowing a recent v0.90 update information announcement, over on their Facebook page, Black Box Simulation has shared a preview of their A320neo variant to be included in that update. In this single preview, BBS is showing off their A320neo variant painted in their own custom house livery in Prepar3D v4. It is to also be compatible with FSX and Prepar3D v3. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below. Black Box Simulation stated that they are working hard to get the update out as soon as possible. They’re aiming to release it in the 1st quarter of 2019. We’ll endeavour to let you know if any new updates or previews surface. You can view the full v0.90 update information article here. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/black-box-simulation-previews-a320neo-in-prepar3d-v4/