- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'abacus'.
Found 1 result
You PMDG B747-8 owners must be feeling quite foolish now that the Abacus estimation of the airplane has been released. All the FSX simmers can rejoice - all 3 of you that are still clutching to it. Now, you can experience the absolutely stunning exterior and interior of a Boeing 747-8, faithfully represented by Abacus using real-world photographs edited through the master tool 'MS Paint' in Windows OS. Some might think that having a shell of an aircraft would be more than enough to satisfy their quest for the ultimate Queen of the Skies but wait! You get more. A lot more. Abacus has not only given you a shiny new exterior, no sir, they've also given you a crisp, new, state of the art, 100% accurate to the real world counterpart flight deck! Obviously.. tested by real world 747 pilots, as all airplane add-ons for our sims are. Here are a few features that you are awarded for your 'cup of coffee a day' monies: "- External cockpit section - Window frame, pilot seats - Gauges: Radar Height, Seatbelt, No Smoke - Flaps - Gauge of miscellaneous flightparameter - Sound" and much much more! Why spend triple digits of your savings on a PMDG when you can get this for not EUR 100, 75, 50. No! You get all of the above plus a whole lot more for JUST EUR 16.79! So what are you waiting for? Go visit Simmarket right now and bring this beauty to a hangar near you! PMDG, you better watch out because Abacus is out to steal your customers and take the entire community by storm! By the way, if THIS is Boeing, I definitely ain't going! P.S.: This is meant to be a parody of what our community can produce. It showcases the spectrum of add-on development and is only meant to induce a bit of laughter. Please do not take offense to anything mentioned above and enjoy the lighthearted satire it provides. If unsatisfied, please contact @OMGEDSON while being as thorough and detailed in your explanation (minimum 2000 words) of why the above offends you and we'll try to assist you with the medical care you may be mandated to acquire. Also, I don't know who made this text so small. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://secure.simmarket.com/afs-design-boeing-747-8-v2-fsx.phtml NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :