- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'action'.
Found 7 results
Greetings fellow flight simmers, I feel that it's about time to announce a special project that I'm working on that i'm sure will please the masses. How many of you would like to see some life in Aerofly? Well, the time has come (or just about has come) It's important for everyone to understand that this is not an official IPACS project or feature at this time but down the road it very much can be. For this feature to be made internal it will still need more work to make it fully 'deployable' to make it easy for us to add this everywhere. But for now I will only focus on the South Florida DLC. I may add this to other DLC's following but please don't hold me to it. So, let's get down to it, I will be releasing a demo shortly that will add road and sea traffic, plus a couple of other Easter eggs that you will have to just find yourself A lot of detail has gone into this, including some highly detailed vehicles that match the real life counterparts. My focus right now is for proof of concept, and the proof is that it is pretty amazing and i'm sure everyone will agree. I feel that this project is a long time coming and when you see it in action you too will agree that it brings Aerofly to the next level of realism. Please give me a little bit more time with this as i'm still working out some minor items, and the Miami area is a bit busy so I want to try to fully capture that in this project. For now, until I release the demo for all of you to enjoy, here are some sneak peeks (static ones but you get the idea). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/2031749060444380/posts/2313281595624457?sfns=mo NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Huge thanks to Bryan and Dillon from California Power Systems for coming to my rescue and getting me back in the air again! Be my wing man and join in the adventure: https://goo.gl/sW5J5o Support my channel by grabbing some merchandise: https://www.TrentPalmer.com For more of my adventures follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trentonpalmer/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PilotTrentPalmer/ The Gear I used for this video: Fuji X-T3 - https://amzn.to/2EE3WU7 The bendy tripod thing - https://goo.gl/n7wx14 My on camera mic - https://goo.gl/GNsHF6. SOURCE:
PILOT’S Alicante Preview – SODE Jetways in Action As the team at PILOT’S continue to develop their anticipated Alicante (LEAL) scenery, the team wanted to show off how SODE jetways will be used in the airport. The screenshots below show you the level of detail the team are looking to accomplish with this product. We’ve already shared a range of images (some of which are exclusive to us) showcasing other elements of the airport including the ground texture work and terminal modelling. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/pilots-alicante-preview-sode-jetways-in-action/
The Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano (About this sound pronunciation), also named ALX or A-29 is a turboprop aircraft designed for light attack, counter insurgency (COIN), close air support, aerial reconnaissance missions in low threat environments, as well as providing pilot training. Designed to operate in high temperature and humidity conditions in extremely rugged terrain, the Super Tucano is highly maneuverable, has a low heat signature, incorporates fourth generation avionics and weapons system to deliver precision-guided munitions. LINK TO SOURCE: