- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'additional'.
Found 2 results
SouthWings Releases Additional Previews and Information for Ivalo X-Plane SouthWings has treated us to some brand new previews and information for their upcoming Ivalo (EFIV) scenery. In a Facebook post, SouthWings gave us some more previews of the scenery. Its certainly developing well and looks near enough complete. The developer stated that they hope to release the scenery in just a few days. SouthWings announced that the scenery now features fully custom ground textures and runway markings. Also addressed was the lack of background to the scenery due to incompatible satellite images. When one becomes available they plan to add it in a future update. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/southwings-releases-additional-previews-and-information-for-ivalo-x-plane/
GSX Level 2 Possible Release Date and Additional Expansions GSX Level 2 is an expansion pack coming to the popular GSX add-on by developer FSDreamTeam. Announced back at FSExpo 2018, the new expansion pack will bring fully animated 3D passengers to our simulators. Furthermore, the expansion will turn every non-SODE jetway within the sim, to be compatible with the popular in-sim engine. This means, jetways will dock accurately to your aircraft, enable more information to be displayed on them and the option to have dual jetways attached to your aircraft. This means every airport, regardless of how it was developed, will be compatible with GSX Level 2. http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17940.msg125997.html#msg125997 https://fselite.net/news/gsx-level-2-possible-release-date-and-additional-expansions/