- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aerodrome'.
Found 2 results
EGTH Old Warden is located near Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. We have tried to capture both the history and natural beauty of the airport and surrounding area. Almost every single object seen in the real airport has been accurately modelled and positioned, allowing you to immerse yourself in a realistic flight simulation environment. Old Warden and the Shuttleworth Collection is a private aerodrome and operates unlicensed. The Collection is situated at Old Warden Aerodrome, one of the few traditional all grass aerodromes still in regular use. The Shuttleworth Collection depicts the history of flight from the early 1900s to the 1950s and shows how the airplane operated in the pioneering years. It was rapidly developed through necessity during World War I, was used for sport, pleasure and business in the 1920s and 1930s, and once again became a fighting machine in World War II. Grab this piece of history! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxdirect.com/product/egth-xp11?utm_source=OrbxDirect+Customers&utm_campaign=52221f02c0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_02_24_06_09&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_d196806e9b-52221f02c0-210951609#utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Release&utm_campaign=EGTH XP11 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Orbx Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) Announced for X-Plane 11 Continuing the development string of airports to compliment and further enhance their TrueEarth GB South add-on for X-Plane 11, Orbx has revealed that the next airport to come is Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) which has been announced on their forum. Elstree Aerodrome is situated 2.6 nautical miles east of Watford, Hertfordshire in England. It was first used in World War II as a small landing strip used for the overhaul and repair of military aircraft. After 1946, the aerodrome was returned to civil aircraft operations and has been used by aero clubs and private pilots for the basing and operation of single and twin-engined light aircraft. From the previews, you notice that a lot of detail has been paid to minor objects in and out of the airport perimeter leaving you fully immersed. Elstree Aerodrome features an incredible 1-3cm/px ground poly, a 30cm/px surrounding countryside ortho base, textures, and objects based from on-site photography and more which you can view in the key features at the end of this article. You’ll soon be able to grab a hold of Elstree Aerodrome (EGTR) from OrbxDirect at a price of AUD$24.95 (Incl. VAT) for X-Plane 11. Owners of the FSX/P3D version will automatically be granted a 40% discount. SOURCE INFO https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166116-egtr-elstree-aerodrome-is-coming-to-x-plane/?fbclid=IwAR20D71KVzJdtHXQOAT_6SDrSI7V6Z_Ro76aSSkmf6VswcPKx-KWGlMYmHI https://fselite.net/news/orbx-elstree-aerodrome-egtr-announced-for-x-plane-11/