- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
- Ruesch Productions - Aviation Cinematogrpahy
- BOEING 737 LOSES FUEL during DEPARTURE - FUEL OVERFLOW VENTS in action (4K)
- Milviz Shows Off King Air 350i Icing Effects
- Real Pilot Story: Powerless Over Paris
- Just Flight Previews PA-38 Tomahawk
- REX Simulations Reveals Development Updates
- Imaginesim Release Singapore (WSSS) P3DV4 PBR Update
- CROSSING THE LINE! - Bahamas to the USA in a NEW Cirrus SR22T
- How Julie Clark flies her AirShow - 11,000 hours in the T-34 - she's a master pilot!
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.0 was just released!
- VSKYLABS Releases ICON-A5
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aeroporto'.
Found 1 result
RFSceneryBuilding Announces Lampedus Aeroporto & Umbria International Airport Russian developer RFSceneryBuilding has announced a double whammy of airports coming to FSX/P3D in the near future. The new projects are LICD Lampedua Aeroport and LIRZ Sant Egidio (Umbria International Airport) in Perguia Italy. Lampedusa Airport, on the Italian island of the same name sees traffic from local airlines such as Alitalia and Blu-Express. It’s mostly only used as an airport during the summer so hopefully, we see it around then so we can take advantage of it in our virtual world. Umbria International Airport is used even less frequently, with only a few scheduled routes from Ryanair and Albawings. If you’re curious about their past work, RFSceneryBuilding has developed Venice, Turin and Florence as some of their past Italian offerings. Both projects are in development, and that’s all the news we have on them for now. Image source: Wikipedia. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/rfscenerybuilding-announces-lampedus-aeroporto-umbria-international-airport/