- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aerosoftdigital'.
Found 1 result
From Aerosoft forum: We used the weekend to fix some more issues - actually none of them was really introduced with 1.0.5, but this should help to further reduce the number of issues and make flying the CRJ more enjoyable. Changelog: - [Fixed] Doors not working in FSX SP2 - [Fixed] DAVE payload changes now trigger a 120 second wait period before updating its data from FS again. The "SET PAYLOAD AND FUEL" button flashes during that time - [Fixed] Loading of procedures starting with a certain combination of Rwy-SID-Transition and SID (KDEN 17R FOOOT3 SID) - [Added] Throttle hint indicator is now visible on the HGS as well - [Fixed] CRJ Manager placing 10 people on 9 seats in business class when clicking "Full" - [Fixed] APU sound loop playing in exterior view although APU is stopped - [Fixed] Tiller animation on P3D v4.2 - [Fixed] Keyboard control for rudder - [Fixed] Station distance indicator on PFD sometimes showed ".10" as decimal part - [Fixed] Updated flight dynamics with more rudder authority while the yaw damper is enabled There are no fixes for the reported LNAV and Glideslope capture issues as those were simply not reproducable. Unfortunately that means there's nothing we could fix yet. For more information as well as download links, click on the source link below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130903-1060-hotfix-available/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :