- I Flew it, you have 7 days to WIN it! AOPA Sweepstakes Super Cub on amphibious Floats!
- Air Combat Command Demo Teams to Perform at AirVenture 2019
- VC10 Professional - v1.30 Update
- New Time Zone Fixer Patch(V1.4.1) released
- Imaginesim Shares New Trailer for Upcoming Austin V2 on X-Plane
- Celebrate 50 Years in Oshkosh This Summer!
- Lakeland Aero Club
- New Previews of the Just Flight 747 Classic
- Threshold shared "Felis Completes Modelling of 747-200 Cockpit
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Seattle Boeing Field Approach Video
- xEnviro 1.10b73 18h timelapse in 9 min
- Threshold Exclusive: Hot Start Challenger 650 Announced + Previews
- All airliners should land like this! (Autogyro Calidus)
- EAA's The Attic - World War II Era M1 Garand Rifle
- Landings on Wet Runway after heavy rain at Manchester Airport
- MIAMI | A380 LANDING 4K
- MIAMI | A380 LANDING 4K
- REX SKY FORCE 3D - TECHNICAL UPDATE 2.2
- WX ADVANTAGE RADAR - TECHNICAL UPDATE 7
- Orbx True Earth US Washington - Landing Lake Wenatchee State (27W)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aerosoftdigital'.
Found 1 result
From Aerosoft forum: We used the weekend to fix some more issues - actually none of them was really introduced with 1.0.5, but this should help to further reduce the number of issues and make flying the CRJ more enjoyable. Changelog: - [Fixed] Doors not working in FSX SP2 - [Fixed] DAVE payload changes now trigger a 120 second wait period before updating its data from FS again. The "SET PAYLOAD AND FUEL" button flashes during that time - [Fixed] Loading of procedures starting with a certain combination of Rwy-SID-Transition and SID (KDEN 17R FOOOT3 SID) - [Added] Throttle hint indicator is now visible on the HGS as well - [Fixed] CRJ Manager placing 10 people on 9 seats in business class when clicking "Full" - [Fixed] APU sound loop playing in exterior view although APU is stopped - [Fixed] Tiller animation on P3D v4.2 - [Fixed] Keyboard control for rudder - [Fixed] Station distance indicator on PFD sometimes showed ".10" as decimal part - [Fixed] Updated flight dynamics with more rudder authority while the yaw damper is enabled There are no fixes for the reported LNAV and Glideslope capture issues as those were simply not reproducable. Unfortunately that means there's nothing we could fix yet. For more information as well as download links, click on the source link below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130903-1060-hotfix-available/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :