- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'afs2'.
Found 4 results
ORBX new AFS2 Freeware For those who have the Swiss scnerery of AFS2. You can now pickup some nice addon freeware from ORBX. A new airport Saanen with a helicopter section but not a desinged helicopter pad and most importantly "Swiss Cultivation" which adds tons of autoscenery. https://orbxdirect.com/product/swisscultivation-afs2 https://orbxdirect.com/product/lsgk/afs2 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxdirect.com/product/swisscultivation-afs2 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/orbx-release-swiss-cultivation-for-aerofly-fs-2-as-freeware/
After a wait, Aerofly FS 2 just released their first chopper ! Oh and you don't know the best : it's FREE ! Don't be fooled, it's not "just a nice model", the physics that goes on this one are said to be the best you can find out there now ! Just read the quotes. It's nice to have a chopper, but it's even better with helipads : Changelog there SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/13736-aerofly-fs2-robinson-r22-helicopter-releasing-today-on-steam/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://steamcommunity.com/games/434030/announcements/detail/1702820767454589668
Welcome in South Florida, with 9 new major airports, 600kms of coast, Miami and the Keys in high resolution, IPACS just released this new DLC for AFS2. The DLC is available on Steam with a 15% discount for launch SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum/index.php?thread/13213-welcome-to-south-florida-and-the-florida-keys-get-your-copy-on-steam-today-relea/ PRODUCT LINK : https://store.steampowered.com/app/898700/Aerofly_FS_2__USA_South_Florida/
Unfortunately, there is no AFS2 on Prefix. Hi all, This small service pack for KMRY-AFS2 users is now available and addresses several customer requests and a few minor fixes: - New building autogen textures: colours more representative of Californian architecture - Water blending issues resolved (previously only an issue for those who had the IPACS US high-res ground textures DLC installed) - Added swimming pool to Naval Post-Grad Academy - Moved starting positing for RWY 10R to enable easier start for taildragger aircraft This service pack is for customers who have purchased via OrbxDirect. This content is already available for people who have purchased via Steam. LINK TO SOURCE: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/148487-kmry-monterey-for-afs2-service-pack-1/