- BA flight goes to wrong country by mistake
- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ago'.
Found 3 results
SPENT 50 BUCKS THERE STILL NO LINKS TO DOWNLOAD MY BOUGHT PRODUCTS-VIA EMAIL EVEN GOT ONLINE AND CONVERSED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ON FACEBOOK SAID DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE NO LINKS IN MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM TO DOWN LOAD THEN GAVE LINK TO FORM TO FILL OUT ,WHICH I DID AND SENT, THEN BANDED ME FROM FURTHER POSTS TO CS AND FUNDS ARE DEBITED FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT UPDATE-Finally posted links to my account 4 hours after buying them-do they not think people might freak out a bit after spending half a 100 dollar bill and dont get download links?- duhhhhh Safe to say probably gonna be my last uk2000 scenery purchase SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
The Affinity engine will be used in the upcoming Aerion AS2 supersonic business jet and GE says it will operate at altitudes of up to 60,000ft (18,000m) and speeds of Mach 1.8 - 1,381mph (2,22 kmh). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6302843/GE-reveal-new-engine-allow-supersonic-commercial-flight-CONCORDE.html
Pieter Elbers has been the CEO of KLM since 2014. Amsterdam-based KLM is one half of Air France-KLM, one of the largest airlines in Europe. Elbers told Business Insider KLM is "writing the book on consolidation" during a time when the European aviation industry in hyper-competitive. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.businessinsider.com/klm-ceo-pieter-elbers-interview-2017-11