- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ago'.
Found 3 results
SPENT 50 BUCKS THERE STILL NO LINKS TO DOWNLOAD MY BOUGHT PRODUCTS-VIA EMAIL EVEN GOT ONLINE AND CONVERSED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ON FACEBOOK SAID DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE NO LINKS IN MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM TO DOWN LOAD THEN GAVE LINK TO FORM TO FILL OUT ,WHICH I DID AND SENT, THEN BANDED ME FROM FURTHER POSTS TO CS AND FUNDS ARE DEBITED FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT UPDATE-Finally posted links to my account 4 hours after buying them-do they not think people might freak out a bit after spending half a 100 dollar bill and dont get download links?- duhhhhh Safe to say probably gonna be my last uk2000 scenery purchase SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
The Affinity engine will be used in the upcoming Aerion AS2 supersonic business jet and GE says it will operate at altitudes of up to 60,000ft (18,000m) and speeds of Mach 1.8 - 1,381mph (2,22 kmh). SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6302843/GE-reveal-new-engine-allow-supersonic-commercial-flight-CONCORDE.html
Pieter Elbers has been the CEO of KLM since 2014. Amsterdam-based KLM is one half of Air France-KLM, one of the largest airlines in Europe. Elbers told Business Insider KLM is "writing the book on consolidation" during a time when the European aviation industry in hyper-competitive. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.businessinsider.com/klm-ceo-pieter-elbers-interview-2017-11