- BA flight goes to wrong country by mistake
- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'airfoillabs'.
Found 6 results
A few weeks ago, AirfoilLabs quietly debuted their development of Pioneer Field (PAVD) in Alaska. Located in the city of Valdez (around 100 nautical miles to the east of Anchorage), the airport is surrounded by beautiful terrain consisting of a high mountain range that surrounds a bay. On their website they stated that the scenery will include “the detailed airport as well as the entire bay of Valdez together with the town and marine terminal”. This scenery is certainly great news for anyone interested in general aviation, bush, or float aircraft. Alongside this project, AirfoilLabs has also been developing their King Air 350i. Progress on that project can be viewed here. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.airfoillabs.com/copy-of-kawo NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/aflvdz
This could be one hell of an aircraft for Xplane 11 AirFoilLabs Previews Liveries and Sounds of King Air 350 By: Alex John November 24, 2018 AirFoilLabs' King Air 350 is on the homestretch now, and with it, the team have previewed the sounds and liveries to be included with the aircraft. Here is the work on the liveries of the 350: And for the ears, a preview of the FMOD sounds: No date has been set for its release, but it has been said in the above video's description they are "very very close to the final product". You can follow AirFoilLabs through their Facebook page, as well as viewing their progress on their website. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.airfoillabs.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/affmod?fbclid=IwAR2U658QBrou4nHhB655OuyTzL7R8xzjqfWmdBwRVmJIrlFhyLV7F7_yMpU
Yesterday, Airfoillabs released a minor bugfix release for their acclaimed C172! See the release notes: Flight Model – Flaps behavior correction Flight Model – More stability, less rudder needed when ailerons applied NAV 2 Radio – small FRQ change behavior corrected Radio Sound Setting – Now working from default X-Plane menu In order to receive the updated fire up your Airfoillabs Product Manager. Enjoy! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.airfoillabs.com/x-plane-c172sp NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/airfoillabs-c172-bugfix-release-v1-4-1-available/
Big update to version 1.4 \VR (beta) support added Tons of updates The Cessna 172 SP is a four-seat, single engine, high wing, fixed-wing aircraft made by the Cessna Aircraft Company. More Cessna 172s have been built than any other aircraft. Measured by its longevity and popularity, the Cessna 172 is the most successful aircraft in history. Cessna delivered the first production models in 1956. As of 2015, Cessna, and its partners, had built more than 43,000. Play with all the aspects of this aircraft with our unprecedented interactive features and realism. Have a good flight! Screenshots here https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOmNM51O-xZ8d4WcCBvgFWCW0QhjINqovfjI2iwLX6nGFlgKTbroEzwx4PAXEtPog?key=UXFFZWFsNlJoNEhQaHRNZEVEdkRsYnVXUFF6dnhR and also here https://plus.google.com/photos/118179421914452480091/albums/6268292467969916161 LINK TO SOURCE: http://store.x-plane.org/Cessna-172SP-Skyhawk_p_401.html