- An Update on the Current Situation with FSPilotshop
- New SSG Previews of 747-8 Cockpit Night Lighting
- Orbx Announces London City (EGLC) for Prepar3D v4
- Introducing EGLC London City Airport for Prepar3D v4!
- Thomas Rasmussen Drops Flight Factor 757 FPDS Video Trailer
- SSG Previews 747-8 V2 Cockpit Lighting
- Lionheart Creations Shares Previews of Zenith STOL CH 701
- AIRBUS A380 CROSSWIND LANDING + 2 GO AROUNDS during a STORM at Amsterdam (4K)
- ADSparks Releases Freeware EGPF Glasgow International Airport for X-Plane
- VATSIM UK Announces Large Beta of New AFV Codec
- Everything 20 sale at Captain Sim!
- FlyJSim Show Off Rainman Package for their 737 & 727 Aircraft
- ADSparks Releases Glasgow International Airport (EGPF) Freeware
- FlyJSim Rainman Package Coming to their 727 & 732 Jetliners
- Bridge returned error 404! (18128)
- Aeroplane Heaven Releases Socata Ralleye MS-893
- REX Simulation – Flight Sim 2020 Survey Results and Support Forum Shutting Down
- SCENIC Private Jet Landing in Paris Le Bourget!!! Citation CJ 2 Business Jet! [AirClips]
- Captain Sandra's LAST EVER Helvetic Pax-Flight Takeoff of a Swiss Fokker F100 [AirClips]
- MFSG Releases Bahrain International Airport (OBBI) for P3D, FSX, and FS2004
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'airliner'.
Found 10 results
Bombardier recently announced a partnership with Airbus, where Airbus takes a 50.01% majority stake in the C Series airliner program. At the recent Dubai Airshow, AIN caught up with Bombardier commercial aircraft president Fred Cromer to learn more about the program’s proposed ownership structure and the companies’ future single aisle product strategies.
At the recent Latin American Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition (LABACE) in Sao Paulo, Boeing Business Jets were keen to promote the full range of corporate and VIP aircraft it offers in the very-large sector. LINK TO SOURCE: https://corporatejetinvestor.com/articles/air-partner-comments-on-the-rise-of-the-vip-airliner-525/
Great Video showing the early days of Heathrow and some classic aircraft in action, some even with taxi speeds rivalling Sparks style! Also worth noting the climb outs, note how shallow the climb outs are as they start the slow step climbs to altitude. credit to cflord over at the A2A Simulations forums for the find.
You can now download this F-Lite 757 Jetliner - a fully fledged 757 simulation that would usually sell for £19.99 - completely FREE! 757 Jetliner has been created by Just Flight's own in-house development team and features an accurate and detailed model of the non-winglet version of the 757-200 in a British Airways livery with Rolls-Royce engines and a custom sound set. The accurate and detailed external model is accompanied by a high quality interactive 3D Virtual Cockpit with custom FMC (Flight Management Computer), accurate animations, custom flight dynamics, realistic aircraft lighting effects, stunning external textures and the full complement of lighting effects. A comprehensive manual including flight tutorial and FMC guide is also included. 757 FREEMIUM LIVERY EXPANSION PACKS If you'd like to expand the 757 Jetliner experience, you can pick and choose from a range of additional model and livery packs that are on sale by download - see them all on the 757 Freemium Livery Packspage! Each pack contains two new liveries and, depending on your choice, -200, -300, winglet, non-winglet, RB211 engines, Pratt & Whitney engines, and cargo, passenger or military models. The Pratt & Whitney engine packs have a custom engine sound set included. Alternatively, you can buy Packs 1-15 and Packs 16-20 in two separate Combo Packs: Packs 1-15 - Livery Combo Pack 1 (£19.99 / €24.95 / $29.99) Packs 16-20 - Livery Combo Pack 2 (£6.99 / €8.95 / $10.99) DOWNLOAD: http://www.justflight.com/product/757-jetliner-freemium