- JustSim Releases LOWI Innsbruck Update for X-Plane
- JustSim Releases Innsbruck V3 Update
- BDO Aviation Announces Phuket Airport
- Our Texas Triple: Delta A320 Takeoff Engine ROOAAAR, Cool Dallas Views & Cloud Surfing!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- XPilot for X-Plane Announced
- Milviz Releases T-38A Advanced Series Redux
- Further Previews of Orbx’s London City (EGLC) in P3D
- EGLC P3D for you.
- Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa "Very Near Completion"
- POSCON Details Huge Updates on Development and More
- FS2Crew Ground Crew X Coming in 2 Weeks
- Laminar Research Previews X-Plane 11.40 Flight Model Updates
- Carenado Releases Fokker 50 for X-Plane
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- X-Plane 11.40 to be Large Flight Model Update
- Positive Control Network Publishes August 2019 Progress Update
- JustSim Teases Innsbruck (LOWI) Update with New Screenshots
- BOEING 747 SHARK swimming through a CORN FIELD after HARD LANDING (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa (LIMC) Previews in X-Plane 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'airplanes'.
Found 11 results
In this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
Passengers with animals will need more paperwork before coming on board Make sure your service and comfort animals have their paperwork, and airline approval, before boarding a flight. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/no-more-snakes-on-a-plane-for-delta-as-airline-clamps-down-on-support-animals-2018-01-19
AGENCY: Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT. ACTION: Notice of proposed special conditions. SUMMARY: This action proposes special conditions for Boeing Model 777-8 and 777-9 airplanes. These airplanes will have a novel or unusual design feature when compared to the state of technology envisioned in the airworthiness standards for transport-category airplanes. This design feature is folding wingtips. The applicable airworthiness regulations do not contain adequate or appropriate safety standards for this design feature. These proposed special conditions contain the additional safety standards that the Administrator considers necessary to establish a level of safety equivalent to that established by the existing airworthiness standards. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/11/01/2017-23698/special-conditions-the-boeing-company-model-777-8-and-777-9-airplanes-folding-wingtips
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.