- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'airworthy'.
Found 3 results
"Airworthy Designs have been working hard throughout the Christmas break on their Princess of the Caribbean series for X-Plane. Part One of the series was released back in April to mixed fanfare, due to large performance issues which have now been patched - it has now been updated to v1.7. Part Two will contain the airports of Saba and St. Barths, both of which are notorious amongst aviation fans for their hard approaches. AWD have been sprinkling previews of the new St. Barths scenery since late December, with further screenshots released today." SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/awdpoc
Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update Developer Airworthy Designs recently took to Facebook and posted some beautiful progress shots of the upcoming 1.5 update for Princess Juliana Airport (TNCM) for X-Plane 11. As evidenced in a few of the shots, and confirmed via Facebook messages with the developer, much of the time has been spent on adding Physically Based Rendering (PBR) support for runways. When asked for everything that is included in the 1.5 update, we were provided with an internal task list of over 40 items that include things like animated jetways, animated flags, airport ground services, ground traffic, improved night lighting, and more. Airworthy Designs said that they have also worked to improve performance on older systems, and they are hoping the update will be ready for release within the next month or two. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/airworthy-designs-previews-princess-juliana-airport-1-5-update/
Airworthy Designs Preview More of St Martin in X-Plane 11 Over on Facebook, Airworthy Designs has previewed new shots of their upcoming St Martin scenery for X-Plane 11. The new preview screenshots show off the detail they’re going to create for the interior of the terminal building and a snippet of the terminal from the outside. The quote “now boarding” was left with the previews. If we were to speculate, this would suggest it’s probably coming pretty soon. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/airworthy-designs-preview-more-of-st-martin-in-x-plane-11/