- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'airworthy'.
Found 3 results
"Airworthy Designs have been working hard throughout the Christmas break on their Princess of the Caribbean series for X-Plane. Part One of the series was released back in April to mixed fanfare, due to large performance issues which have now been patched - it has now been updated to v1.7. Part Two will contain the airports of Saba and St. Barths, both of which are notorious amongst aviation fans for their hard approaches. AWD have been sprinkling previews of the new St. Barths scenery since late December, with further screenshots released today." SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/awdpoc
Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update Developer Airworthy Designs recently took to Facebook and posted some beautiful progress shots of the upcoming 1.5 update for Princess Juliana Airport (TNCM) for X-Plane 11. As evidenced in a few of the shots, and confirmed via Facebook messages with the developer, much of the time has been spent on adding Physically Based Rendering (PBR) support for runways. When asked for everything that is included in the 1.5 update, we were provided with an internal task list of over 40 items that include things like animated jetways, animated flags, airport ground services, ground traffic, improved night lighting, and more. Airworthy Designs said that they have also worked to improve performance on older systems, and they are hoping the update will be ready for release within the next month or two. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/airworthy-designs-previews-princess-juliana-airport-1-5-update/
Airworthy Designs Preview More of St Martin in X-Plane 11 Over on Facebook, Airworthy Designs has previewed new shots of their upcoming St Martin scenery for X-Plane 11. The new preview screenshots show off the detail they’re going to create for the interior of the terminal building and a snippet of the terminal from the outside. The quote “now boarding” was left with the previews. If we were to speculate, this would suggest it’s probably coming pretty soon. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/airworthy-designs-preview-more-of-st-martin-in-x-plane-11/