- She Puked 🤢 - Osh2019 - Day 1
- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
- PilotsEYE.tv - LCY | London City A220 (CS100) "London's shortest Runway" - Trailer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator - update
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'airworthy'.
Found 3 results
"Airworthy Designs have been working hard throughout the Christmas break on their Princess of the Caribbean series for X-Plane. Part One of the series was released back in April to mixed fanfare, due to large performance issues which have now been patched - it has now been updated to v1.7. Part Two will contain the airports of Saba and St. Barths, both of which are notorious amongst aviation fans for their hard approaches. AWD have been sprinkling previews of the new St. Barths scenery since late December, with further screenshots released today." SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/awdpoc
Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update Developer Airworthy Designs recently took to Facebook and posted some beautiful progress shots of the upcoming 1.5 update for Princess Juliana Airport (TNCM) for X-Plane 11. As evidenced in a few of the shots, and confirmed via Facebook messages with the developer, much of the time has been spent on adding Physically Based Rendering (PBR) support for runways. When asked for everything that is included in the 1.5 update, we were provided with an internal task list of over 40 items that include things like animated jetways, animated flags, airport ground services, ground traffic, improved night lighting, and more. Airworthy Designs said that they have also worked to improve performance on older systems, and they are hoping the update will be ready for release within the next month or two. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/airworthy-designs-previews-princess-juliana-airport-1-5-update/
Airworthy Designs Preview More of St Martin in X-Plane 11 Over on Facebook, Airworthy Designs has previewed new shots of their upcoming St Martin scenery for X-Plane 11. The new preview screenshots show off the detail they’re going to create for the interior of the terminal building and a snippet of the terminal from the outside. The quote “now boarding” was left with the previews. If we were to speculate, this would suggest it’s probably coming pretty soon. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/airworthy-designs-preview-more-of-st-martin-in-x-plane-11/