- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'alaska'.
Found 3 results
A few weeks ago, AirfoilLabs quietly debuted their development of Pioneer Field (PAVD) in Alaska. Located in the city of Valdez (around 100 nautical miles to the east of Anchorage), the airport is surrounded by beautiful terrain consisting of a high mountain range that surrounds a bay. On their website they stated that the scenery will include “the detailed airport as well as the entire bay of Valdez together with the town and marine terminal”. This scenery is certainly great news for anyone interested in general aviation, bush, or float aircraft. Alongside this project, AirfoilLabs has also been developing their King Air 350i. Progress on that project can be viewed here. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.airfoillabs.com/copy-of-kawo NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/aflvdz