- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'american'.
Found 7 results
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
angeli662 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
real-world Christmas Crisis: 15,000 American Air Flights Without Pilots Over Holidays Due To "Glitch"
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics"Basically there’s a crisis at American for manning the cockpits" - as a result of a glitch, some 15,000 American Air flights in December have no pilots assigned. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-29/christmas-crisis-15000-american-air-flights-without-pilots-over-holidays-due-glitch
beech08nh posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFlying activity of fractional light jets, which includes the Embraer Phenom 300, soared 17 percent year-over-year in August 2017, with overall flying across all operator and aircraft categories up 5.2 percent from a year ago. This is the largest month operations-wise since May 2008, according to Argus International. (Photo: Embraer) LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-13/argus-north-american-bizav-flying-sizzles-august