- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
- Further Previews of the Upcoming Honeycomb Aeronautical Throttle Sets
- FlyJSim – First Update of 2019 – Q4XP Details & More
- VATSIM Announces Large Scale Audio Testing
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'antonov'.
Found 5 results
Our friends at MadFlight Studio formally announced the development of the Antonov AN-26 just a month or so ago, immediately following the release of their first aircraft, the Spectr-Aero SP-30. Today, new previews of the aircraft have emerged. The AN-26 first flew in 1969 and was intended as a military transport aircraft, however there are variants outfitted for passenger operation. The first set of previews post-announcement have been released today, along with a short status update from head developer Markus. You can see more previews of the MadFlight AN-26 in one of our previous articles,alternatively, pick up the MadFlight SP-30 on the Threshold Store here, or via simMarket or the X-Plane.org store. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/an26mf
Soon after Mriya's first successful flight the firm decided to build a second AN-225 - which currently lies in pieces in a warehouse on the outskirts of Kiev SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6122145/Hidden-twin-worlds-biggest-aircraft-225-lying-unfinished-nearly-25-years.html
Available now: Antonov An-2 08/12/2017 09:00 AM The Antonov An-2, also known as Annushka, Annie or Colt, is available now for Prepar3D V4.1. It’s a massive, single engine bi-plane - a robust aircraft that can be used for a wide variety of tasks. This version for P3D depicts that complexity in great detail. You will have to click a lot of switches and wiggle a lot of controls to get the engine to run smoothly. With an impeccable flight model you will be soon cruising the skies at a leisurely pace while dropping oil and making an incredible racket. It is a lovely aircraft! LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.aerosoft.com/us/fsxp3d/news/available-now-antonov-an-2
Aerosoft has unveiled even more information about their Antonov An-2 project. Executive modeling with many animations with up-to-date standards FPS friendly, because we love real feelings in flight Service Window with special tools to manage ground operations (see image) Fully functional systems, with special modules to avoid FSX and P3D limitations Axis and key modes to manage difficult breaking system of An-2 High definition virtual cockpit Highly realistic flight model, tested by real An-2 pilots Physically correct tail wheel LINK TO SOURCE: https://fselite.net/news/antonov-2-preview/