- An Update on the Current Situation with FSPilotshop
- New SSG Previews of 747-8 Cockpit Night Lighting
- Orbx Announces London City (EGLC) for Prepar3D v4
- Introducing EGLC London City Airport for Prepar3D v4!
- Thomas Rasmussen Drops Flight Factor 757 FPDS Video Trailer
- SSG Previews 747-8 V2 Cockpit Lighting
- Lionheart Creations Shares Previews of Zenith STOL CH 701
- AIRBUS A380 CROSSWIND LANDING + 2 GO AROUNDS during a STORM at Amsterdam (4K)
- ADSparks Releases Freeware EGPF Glasgow International Airport for X-Plane
- VATSIM UK Announces Large Beta of New AFV Codec
- Everything 20 sale at Captain Sim!
- FlyJSim Show Off Rainman Package for their 737 & 727 Aircraft
- ADSparks Releases Glasgow International Airport (EGPF) Freeware
- FlyJSim Rainman Package Coming to their 727 & 732 Jetliners
- Bridge returned error 404! (18128)
- Aeroplane Heaven Releases Socata Ralleye MS-893
- REX Simulation – Flight Sim 2020 Survey Results and Support Forum Shutting Down
- SCENIC Private Jet Landing in Paris Le Bourget!!! Citation CJ 2 Business Jet! [AirClips]
- Captain Sandra's LAST EVER Helvetic Pax-Flight Takeoff of a Swiss Fokker F100 [AirClips]
- MFSG Releases Bahrain International Airport (OBBI) for P3D, FSX, and FS2004
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aputure'.
Found 1 result
Hello lounge! Excited to share a little hardware upgrade I did in the studio this past weekend. Sitting in a room full of Phillips HUE lights is awesome, but there are definitely some downsides. One is that you're now essentially sitting in the dark, the glow of monitors do a really nice job of lighting me up, but that's assuming the scene on screen isn't dark. A lamp on the desk is how I got by for a long time, but it didn't have much flex with regards to light output and often it just simply lit up the damn room. I knew what I wanted so I started the search for a portable video light with a few requirements, mostly size and versatility, but USB powered was at the top of the list. This deep dive into the world of video tech gadgets led me to the Aputure Amaran LED Video Light...I'll just get to the photos of this amazing light for the studio! Small packaging, big box, yay Amazon! Unexpected Carrying Case is always a bonus, and even a caribiner! The light itself is small, compare against the space key on a standard keyboard. That top cover magnetically attaches to the unit and functions as a diffuser and method to hold on color gels. The initial intent was to mount it this way....but then I put a bit more thought into it... Some tough double sided tape will do the job...lets get creative! Perfect flat surface on the back of the Logitech C920 webcam...clean first! Perfect flat surface on the bottom of the included Aputure Hot Shoe Mount! It can also screw directly onto a tripod. Ta-daaaaaa! LOWEST SETTING HIGHEST SETTING w/9 steps of dimming Learn more about it here: https://www.aputure.com/products/al-m9-1 Buy it here! https://www.amazon.com/Aputure-AL-M9-Amaran-Light-Camera/dp/B01ITRLJIW