- What’s the biggest killer in Aviation? Now I know!
- VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain FLP Oxygen Test Preview Video
- EAA’s B-25 Flies Again
- Orbx Australia V2 Possibly Coming in June 2019
- VATSIM First Wings Event Announced
- Colimata Announces Early Access of Concorde on X-Plane to Start Mid-May
- CARENADO A42-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- Powerful TakeOff with great Sau Paulo GRU airport views from Falcon 7X Private Jet! [AirClips]
- Orbx-LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport-Update v1.05
- CARENADO A42-500 - HOTEL MODE
- Beaver in a Box
- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'area'.
Found 3 results
Janet, a classified airline that runs commuter flights to some of the most secretive and closely guarded government facilities in the U.S., appears to be hiring a flight attendant. The job posting appeared recently on the website for AECOM, which operates a small fleet of aircraft out of a discreet but heavily guarded terminal at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/todayinthesky/2018/01/09/area-51-flights-top-secret-government-airline-seeks-flight-attendant/1018723001/