- Vertical Simulations Releases New Corpus Christi Previews
- EGTH Old Warden Coming Soon!
- MilViz going P3D v4.4+
- Flightbeam Studios Announces Toulouse–Blagnac (LFBO)
- SamScene3D Singapore City Wow Released for Prepar3D
- Carenado Saab 340
- CARENADO S340 X-PLANE 11
- A SMOOTH RYANAIR BOEING 737 LANDING on the left wheel (4K)
- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aspen'.
Found 3 results
I actually believe that I have made a right decision getting Xplane 11 gentlemen ASPEN BY STAIRPORT IMMINENT! and it is looking BE-AU-Tiful SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130215-aspen-new-project-from-stairport-sceneries-for-x-plane-11/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/aerosofts-kase-aspen-by-stairport-imminent/
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsAfter the development of the first add-on of Berlin Brandenburg airport was concluded in 2014, the first rework of BER has now been finalized. Yes, that´s absolutely true. The brand new add-on “Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg professional” is here for you to land at probably Europe’s largest airport construction site as an improved and extended version to Prepar3D V4. Features: Highly detailed rendition of Berlin Brandenburg International Airport "Willy Brandt" (BER) Includes the older Schönefeld (SXF) airport (north of BER) with the same level of detail Two AFCAD versions that can be switched to your liking: BER open or SXF open Numerous dynamic objects such as apron vehicles, road and train traffic Animated visual docking systems and jetways (Ctrl + J) High resolution day and night textures (2048 px²) Extensive coverage of over 100 km² with high resolution aerial imagery (0.2-0.4 m/px) Realistic 3D grass and vegetation Dynamic Lights Automatic season switching Automatic activation of airport lighting equipment in bad weather conditions Exported using the P3D V4 SDK and many more.. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.aerosoft.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Stairport Sceneries have been kind enough to drop some exclusive screenshots of their upcoming KASE Aspen-Pitkin County scenery into my inbox, which I gladly pass on to you! No official ETA for the release is available just yet but seems we are getting closer. The developer will be posting some more screenshots on their Facebook page within the next few days which basically means they got something to show! Stay tuned, I have seen this scenery already in its current beta form and it’s already a beautiful representation of a challenging airport. Definitely worth waiting for! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/stairportsceneries/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/exclusive-kase-aspen-pitkin-county-screenshots/