- LEAS Asturias RELEASED for Prepar3D v4! 😄✈
- Cessna Caravan Seaplane Dubai WATER LANDING from Cockpit!!![AirClips]
- Important REX News - Store Changes
- CARENADO A72 500 SERIES P3D/FSX
- Hit The Hot - The Fleet of Flying Firefighters
- real-worldEAA Attic - Kelly Field Souvenir Pillow
- AIRBUS A380 goes FIRST - 2 AIRBUS A330 have to wait for an AIRBUS A380 (4K)
- LEAS Asturias Airport My Final Shots.
- LADY POWER! Liina's PERFECT Airbus A220-300 Landing in Riga!!! [AirClips]
- Threshold shared "Vertical Simulations Announces Spokane Airport for xplane
- X-ATC-Chatter 1.6.2
- D-Day Plus 75 Exhibit Opens at EAA Aviation Museum
- EGNX - 737 approach video
- 4K Video Aircraft landings and takeoffs in high resolution 60fps Ultra HD
- BREATHTAKING RARE Saab 340 Outboard Cam during Takeoff, PURE POWER!!! [AirClips]
- EGNX East Midlands Airport more shots.
- LEAS Asturias Airport from me.
- LEAS Asturias Airport coming soon to P3Dv4!
- X-Plane: Turboprop Sale from X-Aviation
- EGNX East Midlands Airport
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aspen'.
Found 4 results
by MAX DYBA on 4TH MARCH 2019 NEWSXPL Aerosoft Aspen XP Updated to v1.01 FACEBOOK TWITTER REDDIT Over on their blog, Aerosoft has announced that they’ve released an update to their Aspen XP scenery for X-Plane 11. Version 1.01 brings along three major features including winter textures and ortho to cover the entire area. You can view the complete changelog along with winter texture installation instructions at the end of this article. If you don’t already own Aerosoft’s Aspen XP, you can grab a hold of it over at the Aerosoft shop for a price of €25.79* (Incl. VAT) exclusively for X-Plane 11. Changelog Added Apron Map to XP Menu Added SAM Marshaller Added Winter Version incl. Orthophoto Winter Installation Instructions Copy all folders in Aerosoft – KASE Aspen – Airport/Winter_MOD to your main X-Plane 11 directory and replace files if asked. Make sure to backup your summer version beforehand! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/aerosoft-aspen-xp-updated-to-v1-01/
I actually believe that I have made a right decision getting Xplane 11 gentlemen ASPEN BY STAIRPORT IMMINENT! and it is looking BE-AU-Tiful SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/130215-aspen-new-project-from-stairport-sceneries-for-x-plane-11/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/aerosofts-kase-aspen-by-stairport-imminent/
After the development of the first add-on of Berlin Brandenburg airport was concluded in 2014, the first rework of BER has now been finalized. Yes, that´s absolutely true. The brand new add-on “Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg professional” is here for you to land at probably Europe’s largest airport construction site as an improved and extended version to Prepar3D V4. Features: Highly detailed rendition of Berlin Brandenburg International Airport "Willy Brandt" (BER) Includes the older Schönefeld (SXF) airport (north of BER) with the same level of detail Two AFCAD versions that can be switched to your liking: BER open or SXF open Numerous dynamic objects such as apron vehicles, road and train traffic Animated visual docking systems and jetways (Ctrl + J) High resolution day and night textures (2048 px²) Extensive coverage of over 100 km² with high resolution aerial imagery (0.2-0.4 m/px) Realistic 3D grass and vegetation Dynamic Lights Automatic season switching Automatic activation of airport lighting equipment in bad weather conditions Exported using the P3D V4 SDK and many more.. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.aerosoft.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Stairport Sceneries have been kind enough to drop some exclusive screenshots of their upcoming KASE Aspen-Pitkin County scenery into my inbox, which I gladly pass on to you! No official ETA for the release is available just yet but seems we are getting closer. The developer will be posting some more screenshots on their Facebook page within the next few days which basically means they got something to show! Stay tuned, I have seen this scenery already in its current beta form and it’s already a beautiful representation of a challenging airport. Definitely worth waiting for! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.facebook.com/stairportsceneries/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/exclusive-kase-aspen-pitkin-county-screenshots/