- What’s the biggest killer in Aviation? Now I know!
- VSKYLABS C-47 Skytrain FLP Oxygen Test Preview Video
- EAA’s B-25 Flies Again
- Orbx Australia V2 Possibly Coming in June 2019
- VATSIM First Wings Event Announced
- Colimata Announces Early Access of Concorde on X-Plane to Start Mid-May
- CARENADO A42-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- Powerful TakeOff with great Sau Paulo GRU airport views from Falcon 7X Private Jet! [AirClips]
- Orbx-LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport-Update v1.05
- CARENADO A42-500 - HOTEL MODE
- Beaver in a Box
- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'atmoengine'.
Found 1 result
What do people make of this add on? Kevin's opinion in particular would be interesting. Released for X-Plane earlier in January, MWP Projects has brought their ATMOENGINE to Prepar3D V4. The product itself is a texture replacement system, which will add photoreal colours to the sky, giving a more realistic simulator. Whether this is through realistic haze density, more appropriate cloud sizes, additional night lighting and more. ATMOENGINE also changes the water for more realism as well as the shadows within the simulator. MWP Projects also claim that their product enhances the sim, but at no cost to your frames per second – or as they’ve put it, an “FPS boost”. The product can be bought from simMarket for €18.90. You can find the X-Plane version here, which costs less at just €13.95. Features: Sky without sharp transition between color tones Photoreal colors adapted to the simulator environment. Photoreal skycolors during a thunderstorm, etc Realistic Atmosphere Realistic haze density Realistic haze density in the mountains Photoreal haze color Smooth horizon line Normal horizon position Realistic moon glow effect Normal rayleigh effect Custom clouds Custom Hi-Res clouds Real clouds color Realistic cloud forms Photoreal cloud specular Real cloud size Normal color tones Night Lights Normal lights bloom Normal lights scale Normal lights color Shadows Realistic color of aircraft shadows Realistic color of cloud shadows Real cloud shadows size Hi-Res cloud shadows No flickering shadows from the clouds Water Dynamic water waves Normal waves speed Realistic wave amplitude and scale Realistic sun reflections on water Realistic moon reflections on water Photoreal water color SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/mwp-projects-release-atmoengine-for-prepar3d-v4/