- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
- UPDATE: JUSTSIM - MALTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - P3D
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'atmoengine'.
Found 1 result
What do people make of this add on? Kevin's opinion in particular would be interesting. Released for X-Plane earlier in January, MWP Projects has brought their ATMOENGINE to Prepar3D V4. The product itself is a texture replacement system, which will add photoreal colours to the sky, giving a more realistic simulator. Whether this is through realistic haze density, more appropriate cloud sizes, additional night lighting and more. ATMOENGINE also changes the water for more realism as well as the shadows within the simulator. MWP Projects also claim that their product enhances the sim, but at no cost to your frames per second – or as they’ve put it, an “FPS boost”. The product can be bought from simMarket for €18.90. You can find the X-Plane version here, which costs less at just €13.95. Features: Sky without sharp transition between color tones Photoreal colors adapted to the simulator environment. Photoreal skycolors during a thunderstorm, etc Realistic Atmosphere Realistic haze density Realistic haze density in the mountains Photoreal haze color Smooth horizon line Normal horizon position Realistic moon glow effect Normal rayleigh effect Custom clouds Custom Hi-Res clouds Real clouds color Realistic cloud forms Photoreal cloud specular Real cloud size Normal color tones Night Lights Normal lights bloom Normal lights scale Normal lights color Shadows Realistic color of aircraft shadows Realistic color of cloud shadows Real cloud shadows size Hi-Res cloud shadows No flickering shadows from the clouds Water Dynamic water waves Normal waves speed Realistic wave amplitude and scale Realistic sun reflections on water Realistic moon reflections on water Photoreal water color SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/mwp-projects-release-atmoengine-for-prepar3d-v4/