- JustSim Releases LOWI Innsbruck Update for X-Plane
- JustSim Releases Innsbruck V3 Update
- BDO Aviation Announces Phuket Airport
- Our Texas Triple: Delta A320 Takeoff Engine ROOAAAR, Cool Dallas Views & Cloud Surfing!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- XPilot for X-Plane Announced
- Milviz Releases T-38A Advanced Series Redux
- Further Previews of Orbx’s London City (EGLC) in P3D
- EGLC P3D for you.
- Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa "Very Near Completion"
- POSCON Details Huge Updates on Development and More
- FS2Crew Ground Crew X Coming in 2 Weeks
- Laminar Research Previews X-Plane 11.40 Flight Model Updates
- Carenado Releases Fokker 50 for X-Plane
- CARENADO F50 X-PLANE 11
- X-Plane 11.40 to be Large Flight Model Update
- Positive Control Network Publishes August 2019 Progress Update
- JustSim Teases Innsbruck (LOWI) Update with New Screenshots
- BOEING 747 SHARK swimming through a CORN FIELD after HARD LANDING (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: Windsock Simulations Milan Malpensa (LIMC) Previews in X-Plane 11
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'atmoengine'.
Found 1 result
What do people make of this add on? Kevin's opinion in particular would be interesting. Released for X-Plane earlier in January, MWP Projects has brought their ATMOENGINE to Prepar3D V4. The product itself is a texture replacement system, which will add photoreal colours to the sky, giving a more realistic simulator. Whether this is through realistic haze density, more appropriate cloud sizes, additional night lighting and more. ATMOENGINE also changes the water for more realism as well as the shadows within the simulator. MWP Projects also claim that their product enhances the sim, but at no cost to your frames per second – or as they’ve put it, an “FPS boost”. The product can be bought from simMarket for €18.90. You can find the X-Plane version here, which costs less at just €13.95. Features: Sky without sharp transition between color tones Photoreal colors adapted to the simulator environment. Photoreal skycolors during a thunderstorm, etc Realistic Atmosphere Realistic haze density Realistic haze density in the mountains Photoreal haze color Smooth horizon line Normal horizon position Realistic moon glow effect Normal rayleigh effect Custom clouds Custom Hi-Res clouds Real clouds color Realistic cloud forms Photoreal cloud specular Real cloud size Normal color tones Night Lights Normal lights bloom Normal lights scale Normal lights color Shadows Realistic color of aircraft shadows Realistic color of cloud shadows Real cloud shadows size Hi-Res cloud shadows No flickering shadows from the clouds Water Dynamic water waves Normal waves speed Realistic wave amplitude and scale Realistic sun reflections on water Realistic moon reflections on water Photoreal water color SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/mwp-projects-release-atmoengine-for-prepar3d-v4/