- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'avionics'.
Found 6 results
Sim Innovations Show Video Preview Of 737 MAX Avionics Sim Innovations has continued to make mouths water following their recent announcement of a 737 MAX avionics suite for X-Plane, this time showing a working video preview of the Captain’s PFD in a Facebook video. The video shows the take-off stage of flight, with a few abnormal events thrown in to show what the system is currently capable of – for example, excessive bank angle and sink rate warnings. All of this was accompanied by the familiar sounds of Audiobird’s soundpack for the Zibo 737. Naturally, it’s less exciting to describe this video to you in text form, so head over to the link above to see the full clip. The team made the announcement around a week ago, using only a single still image of the PFD on their Facebook page. Captioning the image, Sim Innovations said that their intention is to create the full MAX avionics suite to work alongside the Zibo 737 as a standalone application – presumably intended for cockpit builders. In the comments some days later, they also made mention of an overhead panel being included in the release – when the time comes, of course. The MAX does seem to be the flavour of the month in the X-Plane world at the moment, though, with the 737 Ultimate team announcing their MAX project just a few days ago, and RG – the modder responsible for the modification package for the Zibo 737 (which is a modification in itself) – has also been posting previews of a 737 MAX8 modification on his VK page in recent days. It appears that anyone with a taste for a modern narrowbody is going to be spoilt for choice pretty soon. https://vk.com/wall-154038623_2187 https://fselite.net/news/sim-innovations-show-video-preview-of-737-max-avionics/
Universal Avionics Systems has announced two new incentive programs for NBAA show attendees, both involving the UniLink UL-800/801 communications management unit (CMU). For those placing an order for Universal’s recently STC’d InSight Display System cockpit upgrade before Dec. 31, 2017, the company will include a UL-800 or -801 at no extra charge. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-09/incentives-offered-universal-avionics-buyers
Garmin unveiled its first foray into the head-up display (HUD) market yesterday, the new Garmin Head-up Display (GHD 2100), which has been selected by Textron Aviation for the in-flight-test Cessna Citation Longitude. The super-midsize Longitude features a Garmin G5000 flight deck, and the GHD 2100 is installed in the prototype Longitude (the first flight-test article). http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-05-18/garmin-enters-head-display-market