- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
- AN-2 new version 1.10 (need some testing)
- Buildings HD from Aurorasim / Orbx
- Sim-wings Canary Islands Professional - La Gomera preview
- Rasmus Productions becomes Airborne Cinematics - Channel Trailer [4K]
- TrueEarth GB South SP1 Out Now for XP11! ✈
- The 10 Worst British Military Aircraft
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aviosuperficie'.
Found 1 result
Skyline Simulations Release Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi LIAA In a recent Facebook post, Skyline Simulations announced the release of their latest work for X-Plane. Taking its name from a Medal of Valor receiver, Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is located 50 nautical miles North of Rome and is a popular spot for general aviation traffic. The airport operates a preferential one-way-in/one-way-out policy for its 870-metre long asphalt runway. With a plethora of features to cover the airport, as well as the surrounding scenery, this area has been faithfully recreated in-sim. Features Animated hangar doors, vehicles and ground traffic UHD custom textures Custom mesh PBR materials Ground reflections and decals 3D grass and vegetation Ultra-high resolution ortho scenery for the surrounding area for more than 7km Hundreds of 3D objects Accurate city of Terni Night textures Cherts included Skyline Simulations’ Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is available from their store for $21.90 and is available for X-Plane 10 and 11. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/skyline-simulations-release-aviosuperficie-alvaro-leonardi-liaa/