- TrueEarth GB North XP11
- Lead C/47 in Normandy Invasion restored for 75th Anniversary
- Finding The Spirit of Aviation in the Backcountry: High-Sierra Fly-In
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'aviosuperficie'.
Found 1 result
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsSkyline Simulations Release Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi LIAA In a recent Facebook post, Skyline Simulations announced the release of their latest work for X-Plane. Taking its name from a Medal of Valor receiver, Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is located 50 nautical miles North of Rome and is a popular spot for general aviation traffic. The airport operates a preferential one-way-in/one-way-out policy for its 870-metre long asphalt runway. With a plethora of features to cover the airport, as well as the surrounding scenery, this area has been faithfully recreated in-sim. Features Animated hangar doors, vehicles and ground traffic UHD custom textures Custom mesh PBR materials Ground reflections and decals 3D grass and vegetation Ultra-high resolution ortho scenery for the surrounding area for more than 7km Hundreds of 3D objects Accurate city of Terni Night textures Cherts included Skyline Simulations’ Aviosuperficie Alvaro Leonardi is available from their store for $21.90 and is available for X-Plane 10 and 11. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/news/skyline-simulations-release-aviosuperficie-alvaro-leonardi-liaa/