- Active Sky XP Released!!!
- REAL Men at Work: World's largest Turboprop An-22 lifted up by pure muscles!!! [AirClips]
- Ruesch & Crosswind Productions - NEW PARTNERSHIP
- TS: MERCH SALE: Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Active sky xp release date 10-12-2018
- Flaming and noisy Antonov An-12 startup (and smoky takeoff!)
- PFPX 2.03 released...
- A2A Accu-sim Spitfire MkI/II P3Dv4 update - RAIN + more
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.02 Update
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.02 Update
- Just Flight Duchess Model 76 | Prepar3D | Test Drive
- 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD updated to v1.2
- TrueEarth GB NORTH! - First sneak peek ...
- Official TrueEarth GB Central Release Trailer
- TrueEarth Great Britain Central for X-Plane 11 released
- TrueEarth GB Central My Final Shots.
- TrueEarth GB South P3D - first pre-beta shots!
- TrueEarth GB Central XP11 - lasties ...
- UPDATE-FFTF Dynamic P3Dv4 Version 220.127.116.11 (December 2018) - P3D V4.4 Compatibility
- A2A Dynamic Rain Effects for P3Dv4 Version 18.12.5 Released to developers
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bellini'.
Found 3 results
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFrank Dainese and Fabio Bellini Release Everest Park 3D We have been following the news of Frank Dainese and Fabio Bellini’s Everst Park 3D for a while now, and today was the promised release day. The duo have kept their promise and released Everest Park 3D for X-Plane 11 via the Org store. Lukla Airport (VNLK) is known as one of the toughest airports in the world to land and take off at. At a high altitude, surrounded by mountainous terrain and a sloping runway, it’s going to cause some challenges along the way. The airport has been created in immense detail with plenty of real world elements recreated for an immersive experience. Further to just Lukla Airport, there has been a tremendous amount of work done to 7 nearby helipads and Syangboche Airport. SOURCE INFO https://store.x-plane.org/Everest-Park-3D_p_907.html https://fselite.net/news/frank-dainese-and-fabio-bellini-release-everest-park-3d/
airjuneau posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsHere we are the first images of the new scenario for Xplane 11: Navajo Tribal Park or simply Monumnet Valley. It is a completely rebuilt and renovated remake of one of my scenery for FSX (Orbx). A spectacular area, where nature has generously creating stunning landscapes and incredible beauty. The area is between the states of Utha and ARIZONA, covers about 350 square kilometers and is the border between the degrees + + 37-111 and 36-111. Ben 21 3D models of the main peaks derived from DEM data and then reworked and completed with 4K textures (UHD). No orthophotos used but all the ground rebuilt with typical of the area polygon / texture (desert). The mesh completely reconstructed by Fabio and adapted to the positioning of 3D models. Moreover, all the streams reconstructed. All the main buildings played. The four most characteristic areas (Airport, Oljato, View Hotel, John Ford Point) played with many details. Scenario only suitable for VFR flight, helicopter, aerolite ... 1 Airport (UT25) Monument Valley and other heliports 2 (View Hotel, John Ford Point) to facilitate the flight by helicopter. It will be available during the summer. Here are some preview pictures ... (Text translated by Google) SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://scenarialpinifsx.blogspot.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Gibbon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFrank Dainese & Fabio Bellini Release 3D Matterhorn Park for X-Plane Frank Dainese & Fabio Bellini have released their 3D Matterhorn Park scenery for X-Plane after the announcement of the product back in January. Despite a relatively short development period, the Matterhorn Park scenery depicts the Matterhorn region of the Swiss Alps in great detail over 500 square kilometres with snow-capped mountains and sweeping, grassy valleys. In addition to the namesake mountain, the X-Plane 10 & 11 scenery also includes coverage of the adjoining Zermatt and Cervinia regions on either side of the Swiss/Italian border. SOURCE INFO http://store.x-plane.org/3D-Matterhorn-Park_p_785.html https://fselite.net/news/frank-dainese-fabio-bellini-release-3d-matterhorn-park-for-x-plane/