- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bergamo'.
Found 3 results
Bergamo Airport, initially developed by Tailstrike Designs, will soon be available for X-Plane 11 via publisher Aerosoft. The airport, which was originally released for Prepar3D V4, has since been converted by Windsock Simulations to bring a realistic representation of the airport in the simulator. In preparation for the release of Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio, Aerosoft has released the launch trailer. From the clip, you can see the attention to detail in the terminal buildings, the blending of the scenery to nearby ground textures and more. It should be noted that since the footage was shot, Windsock Simulations has added in PBR textures for the ground polys. Once the product is available, we will let you know. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/previews/launch-trailer-for-aerosoft-bergamo-x-plane-11/
Price: €20.13 From Aerosoft: The “Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio”, also often called Milan/Bergamo, is one of three international airports in the Milan region. With Bergamo professional, this airport now finds its way to Prepar3D, complete with all buildings and service facilities. The aerial image used for this scenery comes with a resolution of 50cm/px and includes seasonal variations as well as hand-placed autogen over a surface of 35 square kilometres. The ground layout of the airport itself is based on recent data and also features rain effects during rainy weather conditions. SODE users can activate the optional SODE jetways, with CTRL-J enabled ones as a fall back. Bergamo professional is also compatible with third-party meshed, e.g. Orbx surface sceneries, and includes options for compatibility with GSX. For more details and screenshots, click on the source link below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d/sceneries/2528/bergamo-professional NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
krazyk posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsFrom Aerosoft on Facebook: The “Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio”, also often called Milan/Bergamo, is one of three international airports in the Milan region. With Bergamo professional, this airport now finds its way to Prepar3D, complete with all buildings and service facilities — take a first look now! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/127248-preview-bergamo-lime/&do=findComment&comment=908508 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :