- Just Flight February Newsletter Specials: HALF PRICE SUBSCRIBER OFFERS - TORNADO AND TURBO ARROW
- Missing Rain Effects: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- X-plane RTX better than AMD Radeon
- Nimbus Simulation Studios Updates Chicago O’Hare V3
- BOEING 747 NEW GENERATION Departure - 10 Minutes B747 only - The Queen of the Skies (4K)
- Hybrid drives - your views and help requested
- BREATHTAKING Navigator‘s view from Antonov 12, Landing in France! [AirClips]
- Points of Interest Map for TrueEarth Washington Now Available
- EAA's Attic - Rolly Cole Memorial Trophy
- Updated product: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- QualityWings 787 PBR update for Prepar3D v4 *soon*
- RealWorld Scenery Releases Ultimate VFR New York State Part 3
- EGTH Old Warden - XP11
- The Douglas DC-8 (32 bit) updated to version 2.00
- ICEMAN! Andy smoothly lands his MASSIVE LH A350 in Tokyo Haneda BY HAND! [AirClips]
- EGTH Old Warden XP11 from me.
- Aivlasoft EFB Coming to X-Plane Soon
- Who's Ready For #OSH19?!
- REX 35% Sale
- Pilote | Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bournemouth'.
Found 2 results
UK2000 Share Renders of Bournemouth Xtreme Following on from the announcement from UK2000 Scenery that they will soon stop developing the Xtreme series and focus on new technology, the team are still pressing ahead with their planned airports under that brand. One such airport is Bournemouth. Over on Facebook, to share their progress, the team posted two images showcasing the on-going work for the airport’s development. No other new information was shared at this time, but it’s nice to see things progressing. We’ll be sure to inform you of any new updates going forward. As of right now, it’s due out in 2019 for Prepar3D. Maybe an X-Plane conversion isn’t off the cards either with their recent stint of releases. SOURCE INFO https://en-gb.facebook.com/uk2000scenery/ https://fselite.net/previews/uk2000-share-renders-of-bournemouth-xtreme/