- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'britain'.
Found 6 results
Proceeding on from their triumphant X-Plane releases, Orbx has released their much-anticipated, much-teasedTrueEarth Great Britain South for Prepar3D v4. TrueEarth Great Britain South is a comprehensive overhaul of Southern England & South Wales’ in-sim scenery traversing a noble 107,349 km² of ortho-imagery, autogen, hundreds of points of interest and more. Orbx declares to have developed new technology especially for Prepar3D v4 to give this scenery a real-world feel which allows for building shapes to be positioned correctly to flawlessly align with the ortho-imagery – no more rectangular shapes joined together to ‘fake it’. Furthermore, Orbx’s rendition of Southern England features 130 million trees at their correct height and location, sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh, an accurate road and rail network blended in with the scenery and more which can be found in the thorough features list at the end of this article. You can grab a hold of Orbx’s True Earth Great Britain South over at OrbxDirect for a price of $54.95 AUD (Incl. VAT)exclusively for Prepar3D v4. Is X-Plane more your style? Well, TrueEarth GB South has already been released for X-Plane 11 and you can grab it over at OrbxDirect for a price of $54.95 AUD (Incl. VAT). Features 42,000 square miles (107,349 km²) of hand-corrected, crisp, colour-matched aerial imagery Accurate building shapes to precisely match the ortho imagery footprints 130 million trees at the correct height and location 13.2 million buildings at the correct height and location VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines, castles, stadiums and lighthouses are all accurately placed. Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments – this is especially noticeable in city areas such as London and along the coast. Sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as hills and beaches Superb water masking along the entire coastline Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery with moving left-hand drive traffic. Summer season only with full night-lighting supported SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://orbxdirect.com/product/gbr-south NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/orbx-trueearth-great-britain-south-released-for-prepar3d-v4/
Orbx Great Britain South SP1 Previews Over on the Orbx forums, John Venema shared some of the new things to come with the upcoming service pack, SP1, for GB South. Showing Orbx is committed to their region packs, he shared a list of new features and point of interests that users can look forward to in this update. Orbx released GB South just last month for X-Plane 11 for $32.95 AUD. New Features Hundreds of new castles in England and Wales More unique models in London and other cities A new ZL18 ortho imagery for central London spanning from Hyde Park to EGLC London City Airport. This will make the capital really look amazing especially doing those Thames runs down low, and approaches to EGLC. Improved ZL18 ortho for Portsmouth Possible new Dover cliffs and detail Many hundreds of 3D models along the coast to improve the look of ports and coastal towns More variety of light houses and correct placements Many more POI models of important structures, including bridges SOURCE INFO https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/162501-trueearth-gb-south-sp1-new-pois/ https://fselite.net/previews/orbx-great-britain-south-sp1-previews/