- Announcing the TorqueSim Pocket Rocket Release!
- Aerofly Life Project - Demo 1.0 Available now !
- Deadstick Bush Flight Simulator Teased in Livestream
- New Just Flight 747 Classic Previews In-sim
- Alabeo/Carenado X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- Sim-Wings Announce Canary Islands Professional – La Gomera
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.7 Update From X-Aviation
- LEBB Bilbao v1.1
- The Pocket Rocket is Cleared to Land
- Wing42 - Something big is comming to Vega
- Further Previews of Orbx BuildingsHD
- AIRBUS BELUGA LANDING - When an AIRBUS gets STUNG BY A BEE (4K)
- MIGHTY Sydney Airport Landing Views: B777-200 Air New Zealand! [AirClips]
- Active Sky XP Service Pack 1 is Now Available
- Passenger Cabin Previews of X-Crafts' ERJ Family
- Threshold Exclusive: Citation 525A Previews from TorqueSim
- New SFD Global Images!
- Dovetail Games More March Madness Sale!
- AOA Simulations Releases F-35A Lightning II
- PropStrike Studio Releases their Cessna 172 Bush Kit for Free
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'c152'.
Found 4 results
C152 - v1.3 Update Dear Sir/Madam, New v1.3 software is now available for the Just Flight C152, providing the following updates: FDE improvements, including reduced power required for taxiing Turn co-ordinator not indicating full six-degree turn - fixed Gap under right door - fixed If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the C152 software to get the latest v1.3 version of the aircraft. Best wishes, The Just Flight Crew SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.justflight.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
C152 - v1.2 Update Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for purchasing the Just Flight C152 for FSX and P3D. New v1.2 software is now available for the aircraft, providing a number of improvements and fixes. Please see the C152 Support page for full details. If you log in to your Just Flight account and click on 'Your Orders', you will be able to re-download the C152 software to get the latest version of the aircraft. Best wishes, The Just Flight Crew SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.justflight.com/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
An X-Plane user called Adrian recently announced a Zibo-style modification to Carenado's ageing C152 II for X-Plane. It looks to be really promising, as a C152 pilot myself I am certainly looking forward to it. Until Justflight's C152 arrives for X-Plane, this seems to be a great alternative. Can't wait. You can see a preview of the aircraft by following this link: https://flightdeckx.com/review-carenado-c152-ii-with-nhadrians-mod/ Me being swept away by this hype: SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/announcing-nhadrians-mod-for-the-carenado-c152-ii/
Following on from their award-winning TB-10 Tobago & TB-20 Trinidad, Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer and PA-28R Arrow III, this highly detailed simulation of the C152 is being developed by Just Flight's in-house team following comprehensive, hands-on research with a real-life C152, G-BGAE, based at Conington Airfield. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.justflight.com/product/c152?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Just Flight Just Trains Newsletter - January 2018&utm_content=Just Flight Just Trains Newsletter - January 2018+CID_c167ef5fe422ac59cfe1cf89e2b147e5&utm_source=cm&utm_term=C152