- MilViz ATR XP: Kickstarter Campaign Requires $27,000 CAD
- The EPIC/Impossible Airplane Camera Angle
- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cabin'.
Found 6 results
Milviz Previews ATR Cabin and Cockpit Milviz is back once again with more glorious shots of their upcoming ATR 72, and this time of the high-quality virtual cabin and cockpit going into the product! These shots come just a few weeks after Milviz last showed off the ATR in-sim and with PBR applied, so it appears the project is moving at quite a rapid clip. We can’t wait to see more of the aircraft, and we’ll keep you updated just as soon as we can! SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/milviz-previews-atr-cabin-and-cockpit/
it seems an important checklist item was missed here. How many of us have missed this on the 737 in sim? it's a lot harder to do this in an Airbus! == More than 30 Indian passengers, some bleeding from their noses and ears, have received treatment after pilots 'forgot' to turn on a switch regulating cabin pressure, officials said. Jet Airways flight 9W 697 from Mumbai to Jaipur turned back shortly after take off. Videos tweeted by passengers aboard the plane showed oxygen masks deployed inside the aircraft. The Boeing 737 aircraft, which was carrying 166 passengers, landed safely. The aviation ministry has said the cockpit crew has been taken off duty pending investigation. == More information in the BBC news article below .. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-45584300
MSB Design is showcasing signature interior components for business jets and executive airliners this week at at NBAA 2017, including its single pedestal Hi-Lo conference tables and galley inserts for china, crystal and flatware. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-07/msb-marks-us-expansion-showcases-cabin-tables
After the rollout of INAIRVATION’s first successful smart cabin upgrade project on a Bombardier Global Express in March, the company will present a mock-up of this retrofit concept for Gulfstream G450 and 550 business jets on its joint booth with Lufthansa Technik at the NBAA-BACE in Las Vegas. LINK TO SOURCE: https://corporatejetinvestor.com/articles/inairvation-presents-extension-for-cabin-upgrade-on-gulfstreams-810/
Honeywell is increasing 24/7 technical support for GoDirect Cabin Connectivity customers at its service center in Phoenix. The company’s new Connectivity Integration Lab joins a network of three others to provide Honeywell Cabin Connectivity customers with around-the-clock assistance with new systems integration, real-time troubleshooting and technical support. LINK TO SOURCE: http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-09-25/honeywell-expands-cabin-connectivity-support