- Not so crispy cone damaged by drone!!
- X-Plane: SkyMaxx Pro 4.7.2 Update From X-Aviation
- BLACK BOX/Flight Data Recorder/COCKPIT VOICE RECORDER explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- How a Jet Engine Starts
- Faroe Islands for XPlane 11
- Lufthansa Cadet Chris performing SMOOTH Citation CJ1 Touch & Go despite some winds!!! [AirClips]
- Flysimware Releases Falcon 50 For P3D & FSX
- X-plane cloud improvement??
- X-Plane: SkyMaxx Pro Update From X-Aviation
- SkyMaxxPro 4.7 update
- Without EAA
- Active Sky XP Hotfix Released
- TOP 10 Aircraft Take Offs Caught on Camera in 2018
- SP-30 Russian ultra light to X-plane
- Skycrane is comming
- All EHAM scenery needs an update
- Bridge returned error 500! (17876)
- UpdateOrbx-EGCB Manchester City Airport and Heliport (Barton) - X-Plane
- BOEING 737 gets CHASED by a FOLLOW ME CAR on the RUNWAY . "STOP! I told you to FOLLOW ME!" (4K)
- Active Sky XP Released!!!
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cabri'.
Found 2 results
The Guimbal Cabri G2 is a light two-seater, french piston engine helicopter. VSKYLABS made a very detailed recreation of the aircraft, with extensive use of all XP11 technologies for rendering (PBR, reflexions etc) as it has been fully created for XP11. Flight model also takes advantages of a fully XP11 development (expect no VRS simulation -Vortex Ring State - though, XP11 doesn't provide that effect fully fonctionnal yet...). The model is fully Vr compatible without any addon, with AviTab compatibility. Some pics : And a video I found on YT (beware loud music) : You can pick this one for 29$ SOURCE INFO WEB SITE LINK : https://www.vskylabs.com/2018/06/the-vskylabs-guimbal-cabri-g2-project.html