- Vertical Simulations Releases New Corpus Christi Previews
- EGTH Old Warden Coming Soon!
- MilViz going P3D v4.4+
- Flightbeam Studios Announces Toulouse–Blagnac (LFBO)
- SamScene3D Singapore City Wow Released for Prepar3D
- Carenado Saab 340
- CARENADO S340 X-PLANE 11
- A SMOOTH RYANAIR BOEING 737 LANDING on the left wheel (4K)
- Lufthansa Cadet IMPRESSES instructor during Citation Jet Airwork Session!!! [AirClips]
- xOrganizer v2.0 Released
- The story of the DC-2 1/2
- ON APPROACH - Episode 087 & Show Notes
- Better trees coming to X-Plane finally? Tailstrike Designs "Tailstrike Flora"
- RELEASED: VOIE BLEU - EBCI CHARLEROI BRUSSELS SOUTH P3DV4 ONLY
- Digital Design teases Liverpool John Lennon Airport release for this week!
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - WHERE ARE MY AIRCRAFT WAMA FSX P3D
- UPDATE: LORBY-SI - FIREFIGHTER X FSX P3D
- FSElite Exclusive: iniSimulations A380 Previews (X-Plane 11)
- Just Flight Archer III | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cabri'.
Found 2 results
The Guimbal Cabri G2 is a light two-seater, french piston engine helicopter. VSKYLABS made a very detailed recreation of the aircraft, with extensive use of all XP11 technologies for rendering (PBR, reflexions etc) as it has been fully created for XP11. Flight model also takes advantages of a fully XP11 development (expect no VRS simulation -Vortex Ring State - though, XP11 doesn't provide that effect fully fonctionnal yet...). The model is fully Vr compatible without any addon, with AviTab compatibility. Some pics : And a video I found on YT (beware loud music) : You can pick this one for 29$ SOURCE INFO WEB SITE LINK : https://www.vskylabs.com/2018/06/the-vskylabs-guimbal-cabri-g2-project.html