- More Knik - Jon Bush landing his SQ-12
- Just Flight's PA-28R Turbo Arrow III/IV for Aerofly FS 2
- She Puked 🤢 - Osh2019 - Day 1
- RARE! McDonnell Douglas MD-87 smoothly landed by Captain Ernest in Naples, Italy! [AirClips]
- She Hates Flying - 3,300 Mile Round Trip - OSH 2019 HERE WE COME!
- Fool's Errand - An Alaska Flying Film
- BEAUTIFUL Antonov 12 Landing from RARE Outboard Cam!!! [AirClips]
- CARENADO A72-500 - POWER MANAGEMENT TUTORIAL
- real-worldThundering Typhoon - Cosford 2019
- FreedomFox and Nikk are ready for OSH19! Are you??
- LAST ROOAAAAR: Fokker 100 Farewell Flight Takeoff of Helvetic Airways from Zürich!!! [AirClips]
- Skilled F-16 pilot impressive Take-Off at THE ROYAL NAVY INTERNATIONAL AIR DAY
- Landing action from the cockpit
- PDI Sims LEVT Vitoria-Foronda | GIVEAWAY | X-Plane 11 | Test Drive
- GREAT Cockpit & Instruments Views! Lockheed Hercules shaky Takeoff from Johannesburg! [AirClips]
- BEHIND A JET ENGINE DURING TAKEOFF! Extreme Skiathos Airport
- BIG NOSE!!! Antonov 22, World's LARGEST Turboprop: Pilot's Landing View from Upper Deck! [AirClips]
- Flightbeam Summer Sale Start Now!
- SKIATHOS 2019 - LOW LANDINGS and JETBLASTS at the EUROPEAN ST. MAARTEN (4K)
- Captain Sandra BUTTERS LAST EVER Helvetic Fokker F100 Pax-Flight Landing, WATER SALUTE!!! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'caribbean'.
Found 7 results
"Airworthy Designs have been working hard throughout the Christmas break on their Princess of the Caribbean series for X-Plane. Part One of the series was released back in April to mixed fanfare, due to large performance issues which have now been patched - it has now been updated to v1.7. Part Two will contain the airports of Saba and St. Barths, both of which are notorious amongst aviation fans for their hard approaches. AWD have been sprinkling previews of the new St. Barths scenery since late December, with further screenshots released today." SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.thresholdx.net/news/awdpoc
FSDG Releases Pilots Of The Caribbean – The Adventures Flight Sim Development Group have just released the final part of their ‘Pilots of the Caribbean’ trilogy. This product, The Adventures, comprises 4 missions with custom sounds, an additional fictional island south of St. Vincent, AI traffic with airline schedules and an amphibian R22 helicopter. The pack is available from their store for €10.00 and is compatible with FSX and P3Dv4. To those who wish to purchase the trilogy, FSDG has offered the option to do so with a 20% discount totalling €33.60, which can also be found in their store. SOURCE INFO http://fsdg-online.com/missions/62-potc.html https://fselite.net/news/fsdg-releases-pilots-of-the-caribbean-the-adventures/
FSDG Previews Pilots of the Caribbean (Part 2) St. Lucia Flight Sim Development Group, or more commonly known as FSDG, are working towards a 3 part scenery package they appropriately name ‘Pilots of the Caribbean’. Part one of the series was released on March 4th which included the island of St. Vincent. Part 2 has been previewed on their Facebook page showcasing 8 images of the close-to-releasing island scenery of St. Lucia. SOURCE INFO https://fselite.net/previews/fsdg-previews-pilots-of-the-caribbean-part-2-st-lucia/
Greetings everyone it is an absolute joy every time I post news about Xplane and here is another one. Princess Of The Caribbean For X-Plane 11 just released Cheers SSH SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://store.x-plane.org/TNCM--Princess-of-the-Caribbean--Part-1-SXM_p_796.html NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/airwothy-designs-releases-tncm-princess-of-the-caribbean-for-x-plane-11/
Flight Sim Development Group Previews Upcoming Pilots of the Caribbean Project Flight Sim Development Group (FSDG) has previewed some shots of their upcoming Pilots of the Caribbean project on their Facebook page. First up in the series appears to be the island of St. Vincent. While details are scarce, the shots show some amazing photos of both Argyle International Airport (TVSA) and the surrounding island. A post on the developers forum promises something “very soon”, and comments on the Facebook post are equally scant in details. In the meantime, enjoy some amazing shots of FSDG’s upcoming St. Vincent scenery. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/flightsimdevelopmentgroup/ https://fselite.net/news/flight-sim-development-group-previews-upcoming-pilots-of-the-caribbean-project/ Start new to
Try but local rum on each island! This tour goes around some very exotic Islands in the Caribbean like The Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Barbados etc. Too much to mention! Where are you waiting for? Hurry Up in your lovely Aircraft of choice (below 2.500 Kg / 5.500 Lbs) and enjoy them the Caribbean Rum tastings. FLIGHT PLAN: KFLL MYNN MYLD MUCU MKJP MDPP MDPC TJSJ TNCM TFFR TBPB TTPP SVMG TNCB TNCA SKRH SKCV MPBO MNBL MHPL MZBZ MMUN MUCL KNQX KRSW KFLL - Plan G: http://www.tasoftware.co.uk/ - FLIGHT PLAN FILE: http://goo.gl/mZR8nS I recommend this tour for the following addons: Weather: - Active Sky Next (for real Weather) http://www.hifisimtech.com/ Scenery: - ORBX FTX Global: http://www.fullterrain.com - ORBX FTX Global Vector: https://www.fullterrain.com/product/ftxgvector - ORBX NA Freeware Airports: https://www.fullterrain.com/freeware/global Airports: Many Airports from FSDreamTeam, FlyTamba, Taxi2Gate, LatinVFR and SXAirportDesign's! Freeware: - MKJP Norman Manley International Airport Kingston(Jamaica) http://fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/mkjp-2015-project.434531/ Airplane: - All Alabeo and Carenado Airplanes http://www.alabeo.com/index.php http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php My favorite is the Cessna C400 Corvalis TTX of Alabeo! We'll see you on Barbados! Many greetings and good flights SnakeyIN