- The LONGEST AIRPLANES in the world - AIRBUS A380, A340-600, BOEING 747-8 ... (4K)
- RTX is here and the new technology isnt,....
- IL-2 Developer Diary 204
- Eurowings A330 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE by SunExpress: Cologne-La Romana [AirClips full flight series]
- European Pilot Shortage Harming Bizjet Ops, Says Broker
- VistaJet's New Parent Company To Acquire XOJet
- Gulfstream G650 Conducts Steep Approach Trials at LCY
- Take a tour of Peter Sripol's workshop
- Heart-stopping moment due 44 mph gusts during Storm Ali
- Accu-sim Bonanza update 18-9-20-1
- MegaSceneryEarth Australia Release
- [UPDATE 0715z 20/09/18] ImagineSim Seeking Support to Develop Frankfurt (EDDF) Scenery??????
- FlyJSim Updates 727 Series Professional V3
- EAA Seaplane Base at AirVenture 2018
- Latest Accu-Sim Updates: Bonanza 35 - NEW! 18.9.20"
- PrivateFly bets the house
- Workforce Symposium Spotlights Urgency of Pilot Shortage
- JetSmarter Intros 14-Day Flight Trials for New Clients
- Pilatus PC-24 Lands at Jetfly
- Jet Airways 737: Passengers hurt as pilots 'forget' cabin pressure
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cherokee'.
Found 1 result
LewisBloom posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsWe are happy to provide brand new native, 64-bit Prepar3D Version 4 Accu-Sim airplanes to existing A2A Prepar3D Version 3 customers starting on the day of P3Dv4 release, May 30th, 2017. On the May 30th release date, customers who purchased the Accu-Sim Prepar3D C172 trainer from A2A will be able to visit our store (www.a2asimulations.com/store) and download the new 64-bit version of our Accu-Sim C172 Trainer for Prepar3Dv4. More versions of our existing fleet of Prepar3D aircraft will be released in the following days, including the Piper “Cherokee,” C182 “Skylane,” Piper “Comanche 250,” North American T-6 “Texan,” and the Lockheed Martin “Constellation.” As new A2A Prepar3Dv4 aircraft are released, they will also be sent to our other distribution partners. Lastly, we are very pleased with the performance and overall results of the new native Prepar3D v4 system. A lot of effort has been put into these new 64-bit Prepar3Dv4 Accu-Sim aircraft, and we are pleased to offer these upgrades complimentary to our existing customers. Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Version 4 press release: http://www.prepar3d.com/latest-news/ http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=59749