- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'citation'.
Found 8 results
Huge news just arrived from ASDG a few hours ago. Apparently, the team is now working on a Cessna Citation X. See the full announcement: Following their outstanding Super Cub I have no doubts that this will be another masterpiece for our platform! Great choice and godspeed, ASDG! If you can’t pull this off, nobody can! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/140713-asdg-cessna-citation-x/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/asdg-working-on-cessna-citation-x/
The Citation Mustang is a small, yet popular business jet that hardly needs an introduction. Flight1 had previously created an excellent redition of this plane, and now it received a new update. The update, that goes by the name of ‘version 2’, adds Prepar3D v4 compatibility (64 bit) as well as a few new features. Also new is that the installer now comes in a complete, all-in-one installer that covers all of the platforms the plane was previously available on (FSX, P3Dv3). The updated version comes with enhanced and additional lighting features that are only available on P3Dv4. The G1000, which is included in this aircraft, also received some updates. These updates are available for all platforms. You can get the update through the Flight1 Citation Mustang product page. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=f1mustang NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flight1-citation-mustang-update/
CARENADO S550 CITATION II HD SERIES FSX/P3D VERSION 2.0 New Version (2.0) - Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible. - GTN750 integration. - Updated ADF . - Updated transponder. - Idle and engines cut off positions added. - Speed tape corrected. - Suction indication is showing correctly now. - Minor bugs fixes. Originally delivered serial numbers are still usable either you bought it from Carenado or from a reseller. Finally. LINK TO SOURCE: http://mailchi.mp/carenado/press-releases-1763785?e=e6927c4519
Tamarack Aerospace (Booth N936) is increasing its Cessna Citation offerings, adding the 560XL series to its list of Atlas active winglets applications, the company announced October 10 LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/business-aviation/2017-10-10/tamarack-adding-citation-560xl-series-winglet-applications