- Brief X-Plane Vulkan and Metal Update
- Ultimate 787 Update - Version 1.1.3 Released
- MASSIVE ENGINE FIRE-sparks on Thrust Reversal: Fokker 100 SHORT RUNWAY, SCENIC Approach! [AirClips]
- The VSKYLABS Test-Pilot: ICON-A5 Project v1.1 New Update
- Sim Bit World A Pilots life | FSX / P3D / X-PLANE | Test Drive
- High heavy planes with Canon 600mm f/4 ii lens
- CELEBRATING 250.000 AirClips.com SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE - THANK YOU!!!!
- People say whales can't fly ? EXTRA THICC Aircraft Beluga
- FS2Crew: Leonardo Maddog X Reboot Version 1.7 now Available!
- X-Plane: Pocket Rocket Released from X-Aviation!
- UPDATE: VERTICAL SIMULATIONS - KPVD - T.F. GREEN AIRPORT V3.3 X-PLANE 11
- DRAMATIC CLOUD CHASING: Singapore A350 beautiful Landing into Brisbane, Australia!v [AirClips]
- Boeing delays key spaceflight test by three months following report that NASA warned it to address design and safety concerns
- ORBX Weekend Sale - Regionpalooza!
- IXEG Update on the horizon?
- Torquesim Pocket Rocket Released!
- Valiant Genealogy - Jim Irwin's BT-13
- DAYTONA or BUST! - Moto VLOG
- THEY BOUGHT this BOEING 747 on EBAY - A second hand QUEEN of the Skies (4K)
- Virtualcol Airbus A220 Series Pack Released
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'class'.
Found 6 results
Another glimpse into the day to day life of commercial aviation.... — A first class passenger who ordered six shots on an American Airlines flight was removed after trying to take some to his friends travelling in economy. The man ordered the complimentary drinks “before the doors had even closed” on flight 1862 from Philadelphia International Airport on Saturday. He then attempted to take some of the tipples to his friends flying in economy class before being removed from the plane, the airline confirmed. — I’ve found British Aiways more generous if you just ask the crew first.. a small bottle of champagne with glass was then passed to my colleague the wrong side of a dividing curtain!! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/first-class-passenger-ordered-six-shots-before-doors-closed-and-tried-to-take-them-to-friends-in-a3840841.html
I just received an email today from JustFlight to inform me that they are currently running a range of discounts on 'classic' add-ons. Digging a bit deeper it is almost all for FSX but there are some P3D (v1 and v2!) and even some old FS2004 included. Discounts vary from a few bucks to a lot more; in case anyone is trying to breath some life into their old sims, now is your chance! Aircraft include Eurofighter, BAe 146-200/300, L1011 Tristar and various Battle of Britain aircraft (Me109, Spitfire, Hurricane etc). Some rather unusual aircraft here too (e.g. Viscount, Comet) so it might be worth a quick look, but admittedly this is looking a bit 'old skool' now! LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.justflight.com/category/special-offers
British Airways to board passengers paying lower economy fares last. Boarding method is similar to those used for some U.S. airlines' basic economy passengers. Passengers with frequent flier status might not end up in final boarding groups. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/20/british-airways-to-board-passengers-based-on-ticket-price.html