- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
- DANGERS of FREEZING FUEL explained by CAPTAIN JOE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'class'.
Found 6 results
Another glimpse into the day to day life of commercial aviation.... — A first class passenger who ordered six shots on an American Airlines flight was removed after trying to take some to his friends travelling in economy. The man ordered the complimentary drinks “before the doors had even closed” on flight 1862 from Philadelphia International Airport on Saturday. He then attempted to take some of the tipples to his friends flying in economy class before being removed from the plane, the airline confirmed. — I’ve found British Aiways more generous if you just ask the crew first.. a small bottle of champagne with glass was then passed to my colleague the wrong side of a dividing curtain!! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/first-class-passenger-ordered-six-shots-before-doors-closed-and-tried-to-take-them-to-friends-in-a3840841.html
I just received an email today from JustFlight to inform me that they are currently running a range of discounts on 'classic' add-ons. Digging a bit deeper it is almost all for FSX but there are some P3D (v1 and v2!) and even some old FS2004 included. Discounts vary from a few bucks to a lot more; in case anyone is trying to breath some life into their old sims, now is your chance! Aircraft include Eurofighter, BAe 146-200/300, L1011 Tristar and various Battle of Britain aircraft (Me109, Spitfire, Hurricane etc). Some rather unusual aircraft here too (e.g. Viscount, Comet) so it might be worth a quick look, but admittedly this is looking a bit 'old skool' now! LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.justflight.com/category/special-offers
British Airways to board passengers paying lower economy fares last. Boarding method is similar to those used for some U.S. airlines' basic economy passengers. Passengers with frequent flier status might not end up in final boarding groups. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/20/british-airways-to-board-passengers-based-on-ticket-price.html