- Win an All Expenses Paid Trip to FlightSimExpo 2019
- TrueEarth US Washington - Official Announcement!
- Holding Pattern Wind Correction And Timing: Boldmethod Live
- Pressure and Density Altitude: Boldmethod Live
- New Preview Video of Significant GSX Update (PBR, New Vehicles & More)
- COLIMATA Concorde: Overview of Features Published
- LatinVFR Releases New Orleans Update V1.2
- UK2000 Scenery Announce ‘Evolution’ Improvements to Products from Summer 2019
- New RealTimeFlight Manager Program released
- EAA Attic - TWA Boeing 707 Cutaway Model
- REX 5 – Environment Force Time-Lapse
- FREE PWDT Yakovlev Yak-18T for X-Plane V11.30+ released
- REVIEW: THRUSTMASTER TPR PEDALS
- PRO FLIGHT TRAINER LAUNCHES TOE BRAKES FOR THE PUMA
- Photosim Labs Wrapping up to Release Bahamas This Week X-plane to follow soon
- FreeWare ORBX quality airport in Poland PuffinFlight Releases Lower Silesia Airfields for X-Plane 11
- Watch out! AIRBUS A380 BEHIND YOU - BIG PLANES everywhere - Frankfurt Airport (4K)
- CAE3 Campbell River Water Aerodrome Freeware Coming Soon!
- PhotoSim Labs Confirm Conversion of Bahamas for X-Plane has Begun
- [Update: Pricing] MK-Studios Releases Tenerife South V2
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'clean'.
Found 2 results
For those that have reinstalled and were succesful at a solid clean sim that is crash free, what was your method. Here is what I am thinking: 1. clean install on a fresh copy of windows. Format entire system and update it with latest drivers for everything. 2. Install latest P3D. 3. Install all ORBX scenery. 4. Install other scenery from FSDreamTeam, etc. 5. Install any additional planes. 6. Install other addons, like FSTramp, Rex, ActiveSky, etc. 7. Boot into P3D and pray it all works out... Also is this program any good, I saw Chewwy uses it and maybe it would help: Addit Pro: http://byteforge.com/products/ap_p3d/index.htm Any ideas? LINK TO SOURCE: