- Active Sky XP Released!!!
- REAL Men at Work: World's largest Turboprop An-22 lifted up by pure muscles!!! [AirClips]
- Ruesch & Crosswind Productions - NEW PARTNERSHIP
- TS: MERCH SALE: Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Active sky xp release date 10-12-2018
- Flaming and noisy Antonov An-12 startup (and smoky takeoff!)
- PFPX 2.03 released...
- A2A Accu-sim Spitfire MkI/II P3Dv4 update - RAIN + more
- Duchess Model 76 - v1.02 Update
- Avro Vulcan B Mk. 2 - v1.02 Update
- Just Flight Duchess Model 76 | Prepar3D | Test Drive
- 737NG CFM Immersion Soundpack HD updated to v1.2
- TrueEarth GB NORTH! - First sneak peek ...
- Official TrueEarth GB Central Release Trailer
- TrueEarth Great Britain Central for X-Plane 11 released
- TrueEarth GB Central My Final Shots.
- TrueEarth GB South P3D - first pre-beta shots!
- TrueEarth GB Central XP11 - lasties ...
- UPDATE-FFTF Dynamic P3Dv4 Version 18.104.22.168 (December 2018) - P3D V4.4 Compatibility
- A2A Dynamic Rain Effects for P3Dv4 Version 18.12.5 Released to developers
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'clean'.
Found 2 results
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
For those that have reinstalled and were succesful at a solid clean sim that is crash free, what was your method. Here is what I am thinking: 1. clean install on a fresh copy of windows. Format entire system and update it with latest drivers for everything. 2. Install latest P3D. 3. Install all ORBX scenery. 4. Install other scenery from FSDreamTeam, etc. 5. Install any additional planes. 6. Install other addons, like FSTramp, Rex, ActiveSky, etc. 7. Boot into P3D and pray it all works out... Also is this program any good, I saw Chewwy uses it and maybe it would help: Addit Pro: http://byteforge.com/products/ap_p3d/index.htm Any ideas? LINK TO SOURCE: