- FlyJSim Releases Rainman Package for their Jetliners
- Orbx Provides TrueEarth US Oregon Patch V1.01 Information
- Felis Adds Ambient Occlusion to In-Development 747-200 Cockpit
- Airbus A380 and other Aircraft Crosswind Takeoffs and Landings in stormy weather 4K Video
- FSDreamTeam Releases Chicago O’Hare V2 (KORD) on Prepar3D V4
- TrueEarth US Oregon V1.01 Patch - Ortho color fixes
- An Update on the Current Situation with FSPilotshop
- New SSG Previews of 747-8 Cockpit Night Lighting
- Orbx Announces London City (EGLC) for Prepar3D v4
- Introducing EGLC London City Airport for Prepar3D v4!
- Thomas Rasmussen Drops Flight Factor 757 FPDS Video Trailer
- SSG Previews 747-8 V2 Cockpit Lighting
- Lionheart Creations Shares Previews of Zenith STOL CH 701
- AIRBUS A380 CROSSWIND LANDING + 2 GO AROUNDS during a STORM at Amsterdam (4K)
- ADSparks Releases Freeware EGPF Glasgow International Airport for X-Plane
- VATSIM UK Announces Large Beta of New AFV Codec
- Everything 20 sale at Captain Sim!
- FlyJSim Show Off Rainman Package for their 737 & 727 Aircraft
- ADSparks Releases Glasgow International Airport (EGPF) Freeware
- FlyJSim Rainman Package Coming to their 727 & 732 Jetliners
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'clean'.
Found 2 results
For those that have reinstalled and were succesful at a solid clean sim that is crash free, what was your method. Here is what I am thinking: 1. clean install on a fresh copy of windows. Format entire system and update it with latest drivers for everything. 2. Install latest P3D. 3. Install all ORBX scenery. 4. Install other scenery from FSDreamTeam, etc. 5. Install any additional planes. 6. Install other addons, like FSTramp, Rex, ActiveSky, etc. 7. Boot into P3D and pray it all works out... Also is this program any good, I saw Chewwy uses it and maybe it would help: Addit Pro: http://byteforge.com/products/ap_p3d/index.htm Any ideas? LINK TO SOURCE: