- PMDG NGXu Update and Paint Kit Releasing Soon
- TUPOLEV TU-154 LANDING with OPEN REVERSERS before TOUCHDOWN + TU154 DEPARTURE (4K)
- Aviotek Simulations Final Previews of Treviso Regional Airport
- Orbx TrueEarth US NorCal – Final Previews Before Release
- CLASSIC Airbus - LOTS of switches! German Air Force Airbus A310 Cockpit Takeoff! [AirClips]
- TE US NorCal HD XP11 My Final Shots.
- Interview with Aerosoft’s Mathijs Kok
- TE NorCal on short finals
- Leading Edge Simulations Releases Beechcraft Sundowner C23 v2 on X-Plane 11
- DC Designs FA-18E/F/G Package for FSX / P3D Previews
- Nolinor Captain JC & F/O Pierre-Charles' B737-200 BUTTER Landing in Val-d'Or!!! [AirClips]
- Leading Edge Simulations Releases Beechcraft C23 v2.0
- Hands-On With the Aerosoft A330 Professional
- Imaginesim Surprise Announcement of TBPB Barbados
- Should You Buy the Carenado Brasilia B120 Prepar3d V4 | Test Drive
- TE US Northern California HD XP11 around Crows Landing.
- PMDG Clarifies NG3 Pricing And NGXu Policy
- AMAZING! Nolinor B737-200 on Gravel Strip demonstrates principle of Vortes Dissipator!!! [AirClips]
- TE US Northern California HD XP11 around Mc Clellan.
- FSWeekend – Re-Cap From the Event
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'collection'.
Found 3 results
AFM M20 Collection Updated AFM (Advanced Flight Modeling) has released version 3.0.0 of their M20 Collection. With this update, the plane has officially left its early access state. The devs make clear that they will still bring updates to the aircraft, but feel confident enough to not consider it as early access anymore. The 3.0.0 update is mainly focussed on immersion, according to the developers, and comes with several changes to do so. This update requires a complete reinstall of the product. A quick guide to do so can be found in their announcement post. The M20 Collection requires X-Plane 11.20 or later, and can be bought from the AFM Store. SOURCE INFO https://www.afmsimulation.com/announcments/m20-collection-3-0-0-update-released/ https://fselite.net/news/afm-m20-collection-updated/
Advanced Flight Modeling Issues Update (Again) For M20 Collection No, you’re not having deja vu – though just yesterday we reported that Advanced Flight Modeling had updated their M20 Collection product with a v2.2.1 update. It seems that after this update went out, users stumbled on a bug surrounding the G1000 on the Ovation 3, and a cosmetic bug with some text on the M20TN. As a result, AFM has issued a hotfix as v2.2.2 to correct these issues. Updating to the new hotfix is the same process as the recent update, so users who updated then should follow the same process. For anyone who has not yet updated, your options can be found on the developer’s website. SOURCE INFO https://www.afmsimulation.com/m20r/m20-collection-2-2-2-hotfix/ https://fselite.net/news/advanced-flight-modeling-issues-update-again-for-m20-collection/
Another Day Another Xplane update this time it is the Mooney M20R Ovation, and this is an update to their early access plane released not too long ago Good times Cheers SSH SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/afm-released-version-2-1-0-of-their-mooney-m20-collection/