- UK2000 announce Guernsey XP
- HotStart TBM 900: The racer is released
- Quiz - can you identify the 4 airport layouts?
- OPENSCENERYX V3.0.0 RELEASED
- Just Flight Duchess Model 76
- BOEING 747 LANDINGS and DEPARTURES - Challenge accepted! (4K)
- AIRBUS Head Up Display HUD - ILS approach Bergen
- Lufthansa EFA Citation Jet CJ1 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE - FULL TRAINING MISSION!!! [AirClips]
- Sky Simluations MD-11 v2 Released
- Pilots: “Engine Temp & Pressure green”? Found an issue by looking more closely
- Embraer Launches New Praetor 500 and 600 Business Jets – AINtv
- Boeing C-17 Globemaster Touch and Go
- How does a PILOT KNOW when to DESCEND? Descent planning explained by CAPTAIN JOE
- QualityWings Simulations’ BAe146 In Beta For P3Dv4
- Turbulent Design just made 2O3 Angwin-Parret free !
- Captain Richard's HEAVY A330 Landing on short & narrow Runway, Pilot's View! [AirClips]
- Rolls-Royce Pearl Hits 10,000 Test Cycle Mark
- Boeing Delivers Russia’s First 737 Max 8
- Cleared for Landing
- History of Flight Simulator - A Timeline from 1979 to 2016
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'compatibility'.
Found 5 results
REX PREPAR3D V4.3 COMPATIBILITY - UPDATE × By rstough 06/27/2018 NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT: With the release of Prepar3D v4.3 publically we are presently finishing the testing of our products for compatibility. When we finish our tests we will give official announcements on each product. As of right now here are the programs that are presently compatible with P3D v4.3. However, they may need some additional fixes to improve the quality of the products - if determined by our final tests. PRODUCTS COMPATIBILITY LIST WITH PREPAR3D v4.3 REX Sky Force 3D REX 4 Texture Direct REX 4 Texture Direct w/ Soft Clouds PRODUCTS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PREPAR3D v4.3 REX Worldwide Airports (IN FINAL TESTING) WX Advantage Radar (IN TESTING - DOES WORK WITH P3D v4.2) REX 4 Weather Architect (IN DEVELOPMENT) We will keep this list updated as we continue to test products. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
Hey Guys STAIRPORT ANNOUNCES TERRAMAXX COMPATIBILITY FOR ALL PRODUCTS this is interesting, maybe will see TerraMaxx become one of the must-have plugins for Xplane scenarios in the near future SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://flyagi.de/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35 NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://flightdeckx.com/stairport-announces-terramaxx-compatibility-for-all-products/
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.