- Aerosoft Releases Milan Milano Malpensa for X-Plane 11
- Pacific Islands Simulation Teases New Japanese Airport
- Orbx Teases Edinburgh (EGPH) Trailer & Previews
- EGPH Edinburgh Airport - preview trailer XP11
- ITX-Designs Previews Upcoming P-180 Avanti II Update
- Stairport Sceneries Close to Releasing Saint-Tropez (LFTZ)
- VSKYLABS Rutan LongEZ and SF-25C Updated
- Stanport Releases Previews of Saint-Tropez
- Rising Dawn Studios Riverside Municipal (KRAL) Status Update
- FSReborn Releases AI Lights Reborn Professional Version 1.12
- Aerosoft A330 Professional Working Towards December Release
- RD Presets Autogen v1.0 and Orbx Buildings HD: The FSElite First Look
- EGPH Edinburgh XP11.
- Available now! - AI Lights Reborn Professional Edition
- EGPH Edinburgh [XP11] by other points of view.
- Orbx Previews Edinburgh Screenshots For X-Plane And Prepar3D
- EGPH Edinburgh P3D.
- Draco will rice from the ashes!!!!!
- BOEING 777 NIGHT TAKEOFF 50FPS
- More Previews of Attitude Simulations San Antonio (KSAT)
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'compatible'.
Found 9 results
In this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
Courtesy of FSElite... Flight1 has released a new version of the GTN 650/750 that is fully compatible with P3D 4.4. Version 2.09 of the updated GTN supports GTN Trainer 6.50.1 and brings with it several changes including: Vertical navigation (VNAV) capability when flying STARS and the initial stages of instrument approaches Along-track offsets in flight plan segments Destination airport remains in the flight plan when an approach is loaded (but the destination airport is removed when the approach is activated) A shortcut to the airport info page added to all procedure headers Load the approach NAV frequency from the approach header in the flight plan QWERTY keyboard option The updated GTN also includes default AIRAC 1803. The update can be obtained from your Flight1 account. The Flight1 GTN Complete Edition (GTN 650 and 750) can be purchased from Flight1 for $64.95 USD. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=gtncomplete NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flight1-software-releases-new-version-of-gtn/
PTA 2.61 Compatible With P3D 4.2 Matt Davies has today updated PTA to version 2.61 which means it’s now fully compatible with P3D 4.2. PTA is available to download from Simtweaks website. No new functionality is added, only compatibility. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531184-pta-261-now-available-p3d-v42-compatibility/ SOURCE INFO https://simtweaks.com/ https://fselite.net/news/pta-2-61-compatible-p3d-4-2/
If you are a (lucky) Reality XP's GTN 650 and 750 user in X-Plane, you may be a bt frustrated that there are so few compatible planes. A friend of mine, Bourrinopathe, has been creating mods for this particular stuff.He already made some mods for the edfalut (REP enhanced) C172, for the Cirrus jet, for the Supercub, some Carenados, and more GA planes. You can write his work in the Avsim forum LINK TO SOURCE : https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/772-rxp-gtn-750650-touch/
This one is a great tool for planning your flights! By default, the map shows all payware airports available in P3Dv4, but clicking the icon will then allow you to add the following layers: Freeware, Orbx regions, and Orbx enhanced airports. LINK TO SOURCE: https://fselite.net/p3dv4-compatible-airport-map/
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.