- Palm Springs in Aerofly FS2.
- PMDG-747-8 RELEASED
- NEW DOWNLOAD: P 51 Racing Livery "Daytona N°33"
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - September 2018
- Phenom 300 Private Jet escape to the Bahamas - IFR Flight VLOG
- Release notes for X plane 11.30: Particles, ATC & 4K panel resolution
- TSL MERCH SALE! Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF !
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: New Patron Sponsor, Branding's Tractor Supply Co.!
- Just Flight Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer for X-Plane 11!
- Palm Springs Intl: The Desert Oasis Brought to Aerofly FS2!
- The LONGEST AIRPLANES in the world - AIRBUS A380, A340-600, BOEING 747-8 ... (4K)
- RTX is here and the new technology isnt,....
- IL-2 Developer Diary 204
- Eurowings A330 ULTIMATE COCKPIT MOVIE by SunExpress: Cologne-La Romana [AirClips full flight series]
- European Pilot Shortage Harming Bizjet Ops, Says Broker
- VistaJet's New Parent Company To Acquire XOJet
- Gulfstream G650 Conducts Steep Approach Trials at LCY
- Take a tour of Peter Sripol's workshop
- Heart-stopping moment due 44 mph gusts during Storm Ali
- Accu-sim Bonanza update 18-9-20-1
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'compatible'.
Found 8 results
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
BrandingIron1900 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
PTA 2.61 Compatible With P3D 4.2 Matt Davies has today updated PTA to version 2.61 which means it’s now fully compatible with P3D 4.2. PTA is available to download from Simtweaks website. No new functionality is added, only compatibility. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531184-pta-261-now-available-p3d-v42-compatibility/ SOURCE INFO https://simtweaks.com/ https://fselite.net/news/pta-2-61-compatible-p3d-4-2/
If you are a (lucky) Reality XP's GTN 650 and 750 user in X-Plane, you may be a bt frustrated that there are so few compatible planes. A friend of mine, Bourrinopathe, has been creating mods for this particular stuff.He already made some mods for the edfalut (REP enhanced) C172, for the Cirrus jet, for the Supercub, some Carenados, and more GA planes. You can write his work in the Avsim forum LINK TO SOURCE : https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/772-rxp-gtn-750650-touch/
tarpoon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsThis one is a great tool for planning your flights! By default, the map shows all payware airports available in P3Dv4, but clicking the icon will then allow you to add the following layers: Freeware, Orbx regions, and Orbx enhanced airports. LINK TO SOURCE: https://fselite.net/p3dv4-compatible-airport-map/
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.