- Just Flight February Newsletter Specials: HALF PRICE SUBSCRIBER OFFERS - TORNADO AND TURBO ARROW
- Missing Rain Effects: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- X-plane RTX better than AMD Radeon
- Nimbus Simulation Studios Updates Chicago O’Hare V3
- BOEING 747 NEW GENERATION Departure - 10 Minutes B747 only - The Queen of the Skies (4K)
- Hybrid drives - your views and help requested
- BREATHTAKING Navigator‘s view from Antonov 12, Landing in France! [AirClips]
- Points of Interest Map for TrueEarth Washington Now Available
- EAA's Attic - Rolly Cole Memorial Trophy
- Updated product: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- QualityWings 787 PBR update for Prepar3D v4 *soon*
- RealWorld Scenery Releases Ultimate VFR New York State Part 3
- EGTH Old Warden - XP11
- The Douglas DC-8 (32 bit) updated to version 2.00
- ICEMAN! Andy smoothly lands his MASSIVE LH A350 in Tokyo Haneda BY HAND! [AirClips]
- EGTH Old Warden XP11 from me.
- Aivlasoft EFB Coming to X-Plane Soon
- Who's Ready For #OSH19?!
- REX 35% Sale
- Pilote | Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'compatible'.
Found 9 results
TomcatUK posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsCourtesy of FSElite... Flight1 has released a new version of the GTN 650/750 that is fully compatible with P3D 4.4. Version 2.09 of the updated GTN supports GTN Trainer 6.50.1 and brings with it several changes including: Vertical navigation (VNAV) capability when flying STARS and the initial stages of instrument approaches Along-track offsets in flight plan segments Destination airport remains in the flight plan when an approach is loaded (but the destination airport is removed when the approach is activated) A shortcut to the airport info page added to all procedure headers Load the approach NAV frequency from the approach header in the flight plan QWERTY keyboard option The updated GTN also includes default AIRAC 1803. The update can be obtained from your Flight1 account. The Flight1 GTN Complete Edition (GTN 650 and 750) can be purchased from Flight1 for $64.95 USD. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=gtncomplete NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flight1-software-releases-new-version-of-gtn/
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
BrandingIron1900 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics
PTA 2.61 Compatible With P3D 4.2 Matt Davies has today updated PTA to version 2.61 which means it’s now fully compatible with P3D 4.2. PTA is available to download from Simtweaks website. No new functionality is added, only compatibility. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/531184-pta-261-now-available-p3d-v42-compatibility/ SOURCE INFO https://simtweaks.com/ https://fselite.net/news/pta-2-61-compatible-p3d-4-2/
If you are a (lucky) Reality XP's GTN 650 and 750 user in X-Plane, you may be a bt frustrated that there are so few compatible planes. A friend of mine, Bourrinopathe, has been creating mods for this particular stuff.He already made some mods for the edfalut (REP enhanced) C172, for the Cirrus jet, for the Supercub, some Carenados, and more GA planes. You can write his work in the Avsim forum LINK TO SOURCE : https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/772-rxp-gtn-750650-touch/
tarpoon posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsThis one is a great tool for planning your flights! By default, the map shows all payware airports available in P3Dv4, but clicking the icon will then allow you to add the following layers: Freeware, Orbx regions, and Orbx enhanced airports. LINK TO SOURCE: https://fselite.net/p3dv4-compatible-airport-map/
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.