- An Update on the Current Situation with FSPilotshop
- New SSG Previews of 747-8 Cockpit Night Lighting
- Orbx Announces London City (EGLC) for Prepar3D v4
- Introducing EGLC London City Airport for Prepar3D v4!
- Thomas Rasmussen Drops Flight Factor 757 FPDS Video Trailer
- SSG Previews 747-8 V2 Cockpit Lighting
- Lionheart Creations Shares Previews of Zenith STOL CH 701
- AIRBUS A380 CROSSWIND LANDING + 2 GO AROUNDS during a STORM at Amsterdam (4K)
- ADSparks Releases Freeware EGPF Glasgow International Airport for X-Plane
- VATSIM UK Announces Large Beta of New AFV Codec
- Everything 20 sale at Captain Sim!
- FlyJSim Show Off Rainman Package for their 737 & 727 Aircraft
- ADSparks Releases Glasgow International Airport (EGPF) Freeware
- FlyJSim Rainman Package Coming to their 727 & 732 Jetliners
- Bridge returned error 404! (18128)
- Aeroplane Heaven Releases Socata Ralleye MS-893
- REX Simulation – Flight Sim 2020 Survey Results and Support Forum Shutting Down
- SCENIC Private Jet Landing in Paris Le Bourget!!! Citation CJ 2 Business Jet! [AirClips]
- Captain Sandra's LAST EVER Helvetic Pax-Flight Takeoff of a Swiss Fokker F100 [AirClips]
- MFSG Releases Bahrain International Airport (OBBI) for P3D, FSX, and FS2004
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'computger'.
Found 1 result
This is probably not the right place to ask this question, and if so please move or tell me where this should have gone. I am building a computer with the following specs/components. Was wondering if anyone had any heads ups for me before I start. Component: NZXT s340 Elite, Matte Black, Red Trim Case Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 Motherboard Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K Six Core , overclocked to 5.0 Corsair Hydro Series H100i Liquid Cooling 16GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHz CORSAIR HXi Series Power Supply, HX1000i, 1000 Watt Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD X 3 Seagate 2TB BarraCuda SATA 6 Gb/s Thanks for any comments SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :