- TrueEarth GB North XP11
- Lead C/47 in Normandy Invasion restored for 75th Anniversary
- Finding The Spirit of Aviation in the Backcountry: High-Sierra Fly-In
- Just Flight & Just Trains Newsletter - January 2019
- PILOT SWAG 3 - The Challenge is Real
- BOEING 747 LANDING - AF1 of JAPAN arriving at Amsterdam Schiphol (4K)
- What does immense jet thrust LOOK like? A380 1/2-mile wide spray!
- MOST BEAUTIFUL Miami Beach Approach on TAP Retro Airbus A330-300!!! [AirClips]
- Cessna Landing in a Neighborhood, Challenging Class B Airspace - NorCal Flying!
- Flightbeam Wellington (NZWN) Nearing Completion
- Freeware Sound Pack Released for Captain Sim 757 III
- Active Sky XP: First Major Update Coming Soon
- BOSE A20 Headset Review + GIVEAWAY by Captain Joe
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 - Edinburgh
- DJI Pro vs Real Professional Cinema Drone
- True Earth GB South P3D 4.4 various.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 a few more.
- TrueEarth GB North XP11 first look.
- SILENT POWER! Rolls Royce Trent XWB Engine pulling Lufthansa A350 into the skies!!! [AirClips]
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'conflict'.
Found 5 results
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsOrbx KCGX Meigs and Aerosoft U.S. Citys X Chicago conflict work around Did some research and found this post on Aerosoft forum -------------------------------------------------------- http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/115072-uscitiesx-chicago-install-problem-with-fsx-se/ The USCX installer currently doesn't know about ORBX's KCGX because it was released before that. Here you can do manually to make both of them compatible (after installing USCX Chicago): o Search for [Flightsim]\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KCGX\Scenery\Orbx_KCGX_PLC_city.bgl o If found = YES: Rename the following files: Folder: [Flightsim]\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KCGX\Scenery\ File: Orbx_KCGX_PLC_city.bgl -> Orbx_KCGX_PLC_city.off Folder: [Flightsim]\Aerosoft\USCitiesX-Chicago\scenery\ Files: AF2_KCGX.bgl -> AF2_KCGX.bak Meigs_3D.bgl -> Meigs_3D.bak ---------------------------------------------------------- did the changes as explained above loaded p3dv4 and noticed that the meigs of us citys was loading on top of meigs of orbx could faintly see the person that stands at the terminal entrance was showing thru the ground below the level my plane was. so quit restarted p3dv4 but this time went to scenery library and saw that that ftx meigs KCGX was set at a lower proity than us citys x chicago so moved ftx kcgx to higher proity than us citys x chicago then reloaded sim and orbx meigs loaded correctly with the us citys x chicago skyline. worked perfectly for me So just thought would share with u guys (as precaution I backed up everything I changed so could put back the way it was if did not work), So heres my nugget to u guys, hope works as well for you LINK TO SOURCE:
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics