- GEFORCE RTX™ GRAPHICS REINVENTED - PRE-ORDER NOW!!!
- The world's biggest plane inches closer to takeoff: Stratolaunch, with a wingspan longer than a football field, could take to the air for the first time within weeks
- Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer (for X-Plane 11) - Coming Soon!
- SimStarter updated to V126.96.36.199
- NavDataPro AIRAC Cycle 1809 now available
- Transport Company Preview
- FSDG publishes release schedule
- Diagma DPPL-1804 Flight Simulator Panel First Look
- Sky Force 3D Technical Update 2 - Reminder
- Real Pros at Work: Captain Rikard lifting off his Lufthansa Cargo B777F from Narita! [AirClips]
- Wing42 Interview on FSElite
- DRACO IN ACTION! Flying Cowboys Adventure (Part 2)
- Orbx Release KSAN San Diego International Airport V2
- Dash 8's Prop Wash Blows Baggage Dolly into United 737 at LAX
- Airworthy Designs Previews Princess Juliana Airport 1.5 Update
- Milviz King Air 350i Previews And New Aircraft Announcement
- EU NetherlandsTrueEarth for Aerofly FS2 has landed!
- EU Netherlands TrueEarth for Aerofly FS 2
- If You Use VR In Xplane 11 Might Want To Check SimVRlabs Out
- Fantasy of Flight will not open for us simmers...
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'conflict'.
Found 5 results
Ivana Fly posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsIn this thread we'd like to track all the 3rd party add-ons that are being updated, not new releases! Below are a list of add-ons we know will work in Prepar3D v4. As you find add-ons that are compatible, please don’t hesitate to post in this thread so we can update the growing list of add-ons and Developers that support P3D v4. Fun fact, in v4 your add-ons are kept OUTSIDE of the P3D directory, allowing for swift re-installs in the future and much better curation of your library! Did you find an add-on that works? Please submit it in a post below!
ssimmons1958 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsOrbx KCGX Meigs and Aerosoft U.S. Citys X Chicago conflict work around Did some research and found this post on Aerosoft forum -------------------------------------------------------- http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/115072-uscitiesx-chicago-install-problem-with-fsx-se/ The USCX installer currently doesn't know about ORBX's KCGX because it was released before that. Here you can do manually to make both of them compatible (after installing USCX Chicago): o Search for [Flightsim]\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KCGX\Scenery\Orbx_KCGX_PLC_city.bgl o If found = YES: Rename the following files: Folder: [Flightsim]\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_KCGX\Scenery\ File: Orbx_KCGX_PLC_city.bgl -> Orbx_KCGX_PLC_city.off Folder: [Flightsim]\Aerosoft\USCitiesX-Chicago\scenery\ Files: AF2_KCGX.bgl -> AF2_KCGX.bak Meigs_3D.bgl -> Meigs_3D.bak ---------------------------------------------------------- did the changes as explained above loaded p3dv4 and noticed that the meigs of us citys was loading on top of meigs of orbx could faintly see the person that stands at the terminal entrance was showing thru the ground below the level my plane was. so quit restarted p3dv4 but this time went to scenery library and saw that that ftx meigs KCGX was set at a lower proity than us citys x chicago so moved ftx kcgx to higher proity than us citys x chicago then reloaded sim and orbx meigs loaded correctly with the us citys x chicago skyline. worked perfectly for me So just thought would share with u guys (as precaution I backed up everything I changed so could put back the way it was if did not work), So heres my nugget to u guys, hope works as well for you LINK TO SOURCE:
FSUIPC 5 is available as Freeware only at this moment in time. When you install and get to registration details, click later! Refer to FSUIPC website for details of whats available in this version. http://forum.simflight.com/topic/83448-fsuipc5-status-and-what-is-missing/ Smartcars works with this. weejohnj DOWNLOAD: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/80977-updated-modules/ p.s WideFS is not avail at present.
OMGEDSON posted a topic in ON APPROACH - Topics