- FlyJSim Releases Rainman Package for their Jetliners
- Orbx Provides TrueEarth US Oregon Patch V1.01 Information
- Felis Adds Ambient Occlusion to In-Development 747-200 Cockpit
- Airbus A380 and other Aircraft Crosswind Takeoffs and Landings in stormy weather 4K Video
- FSDreamTeam Releases Chicago O’Hare V2 (KORD) on Prepar3D V4
- TrueEarth US Oregon V1.01 Patch - Ortho color fixes
- An Update on the Current Situation with FSPilotshop
- New SSG Previews of 747-8 Cockpit Night Lighting
- Orbx Announces London City (EGLC) for Prepar3D v4
- Introducing EGLC London City Airport for Prepar3D v4!
- Thomas Rasmussen Drops Flight Factor 757 FPDS Video Trailer
- SSG Previews 747-8 V2 Cockpit Lighting
- Lionheart Creations Shares Previews of Zenith STOL CH 701
- AIRBUS A380 CROSSWIND LANDING + 2 GO AROUNDS during a STORM at Amsterdam (4K)
- ADSparks Releases Freeware EGPF Glasgow International Airport for X-Plane
- VATSIM UK Announces Large Beta of New AFV Codec
- Everything 20 sale at Captain Sim!
- FlyJSim Show Off Rainman Package for their 737 & 727 Aircraft
- ADSparks Releases Glasgow International Airport (EGPF) Freeware
- FlyJSim Rainman Package Coming to their 727 & 732 Jetliners
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'contemplate'.
Found 1 result
We revealed the first ever renders back at FlightSimCon 2016 and we’re now pleased to be able to inform the community that Flightbeam Studios, along with partners iBlueYonder, has released their highly anticipated KPDX Portland International Airport for Prepar3D V4. The scenery has been designed by iBlueYonder founder Bill Womack, along with artistic and technical assistance by Amir Salehi and other members of the Flightbeam Studios crew. The partnership has resulted in a highly detailed rendition of Portland Airport. Features include that key textures have been rendered in 4096x4096px resolution, a huge photo-real area representation the industrial district of North Portland along with custom static GA and military aircraft. Furthermore, as this is a Prepar3D V4 only airport, the team have taken full advantage of P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations throughout. You can buy KPDX-HD Portland International Airport from either Flightbeam Studios’ website or iBlueYonder’s website for $29.99. Features include: Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system (no Addon Manager/Couatl required) Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize KPDX to your liking Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft Includes large photo-real area representing the industrial district of North Portland with OSM-based autogen Key textures are rendered in 4096×4096 high resolution Includes custom static GA and military aircraft P3Dv4 dynamic night lighting included Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations Includes detailed rendition of Cascade Station shopping area east of the airport SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-iblueyonder-release-kpdx-portland-intl-airport/