- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'converting'.
Found 1 result
eaim1973 posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsWe revealed the first ever renders back at FlightSimCon 2016 and we’re now pleased to be able to inform the community that Flightbeam Studios, along with partners iBlueYonder, has released their highly anticipated KPDX Portland International Airport for Prepar3D V4. The scenery has been designed by iBlueYonder founder Bill Womack, along with artistic and technical assistance by Amir Salehi and other members of the Flightbeam Studios crew. The partnership has resulted in a highly detailed rendition of Portland Airport. Features include that key textures have been rendered in 4096x4096px resolution, a huge photo-real area representation the industrial district of North Portland along with custom static GA and military aircraft. Furthermore, as this is a Prepar3D V4 only airport, the team have taken full advantage of P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations throughout. You can buy KPDX-HD Portland International Airport from either Flightbeam Studios’ website or iBlueYonder’s website for $29.99. Features include: Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system (no Addon Manager/Couatl required) Configuration Manager allows you to quickly customize KPDX to your liking Utilizes SODE for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft Includes large photo-real area representing the industrial district of North Portland with OSM-based autogen Key textures are rendered in 4096×4096 high resolution Includes custom static GA and military aircraft P3Dv4 dynamic night lighting included Leverages P3D’s material scripting engine for seasonal vegetation, dynamic water puddles and light animations Includes detailed rendition of Cascade Station shopping area east of the airport SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-iblueyonder-release-kpdx-portland-intl-airport/