- Just Flight February Newsletter Specials: HALF PRICE SUBSCRIBER OFFERS - TORNADO AND TURBO ARROW
- Missing Rain Effects: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- X-plane RTX better than AMD Radeon
- Nimbus Simulation Studios Updates Chicago O’Hare V3
- BOEING 747 NEW GENERATION Departure - 10 Minutes B747 only - The Queen of the Skies (4K)
- Hybrid drives - your views and help requested
- BREATHTAKING Navigator‘s view from Antonov 12, Landing in France! [AirClips]
- Points of Interest Map for TrueEarth Washington Now Available
- EAA's Attic - Rolly Cole Memorial Trophy
- Updated product: T310R for XP11 Standard Edition
- QualityWings 787 PBR update for Prepar3D v4 *soon*
- RealWorld Scenery Releases Ultimate VFR New York State Part 3
- EGTH Old Warden - XP11
- The Douglas DC-8 (32 bit) updated to version 2.00
- ICEMAN! Andy smoothly lands his MASSIVE LH A350 in Tokyo Haneda BY HAND! [AirClips]
- EGTH Old Warden XP11 from me.
- Aivlasoft EFB Coming to X-Plane Soon
- Who's Ready For #OSH19?!
- REX 35% Sale
- Pilote | Trailer
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'courchevel'.
Found 1 result
GayaSimulation has released some previews of their latest development Courchevel. Initially announced in 2017 we have received very few updates on the progress of the project. On Saturday some previews of the altiport were released. Very few details have been announced however we do know for sure that it will feature realistic hand painted asphalt textures and PBR. GayaSimulation announced on Facebook the scenery will release in March 2019. That’s all we have, for now, we’ll keep you posted as and when more information is released. In the meantime enjoy these awesome screenshots! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/gayasimulation-courchevel-previews/