- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'delays'.
Found 3 results
After a christmas season and newYears eve of illness i started the year with catching up my missed work (the fate of every freelancer). So i had to stop all my other projects. But now, after a finalization and many hours beta testing - i am proud to present KRABI Outback - Adventures at the dark side of xplane. The big scenery project, it was mentioned here before, is now running on almost every system. The map contains 3 Airports for STOL Planes and Bush Pilots - 11 Helipads with ICAO Registration (see the second videoclip to take a look at the Locations) many more Pads that are wild and not listed - hidden objects and many tributes to the XP Community. The Release has handcrafted and handdrawn textures, many custom made objects, a lot of storys that are not told yet. It has also animated Groundroutes - a handmade area connected soundscapes of tropical rainforest noises as well as a timecontrolled special event at the habour that is only happening from the 23.12 to the 27.12 every year. Its free of charge (i must be crazy) and is made with almost no knowledge (i am getting better) and a lot of love. My personal hidden object scenery - inspired by EBOY Posters and Childbooks as well as my favourite destination in asia - Thailand. You will find all Information on the downloadpage and the illustrated manual. get it here: KRABI OUTBACK 1.4 SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : www.unionvogelhirsch.de NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/49938-krabi-outback-adventures-thailand/
Yet another bizarre incident in commercial aviation!! Listen to this short clip of ATC (courtesy of VASAviation) as a passenger chooses the wrong moment to use the restroom on a departing flight at KSFO resulting in take-off clearance being withdrawn! SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK :
Flightbeam Studios Delays Auckland Airport by Calum Martin on 5th March 2018 add comment FSXNewsP3D facebook Twitter Reddit Flightbeam Studios has delivered both good news and bad news. Starting with the bad news, Flightbeam Studios confirmed that their previously announced Auckland International Airport (NZAA) will be delayed. This is because the site survey hasn’t taken place yet to ensure that the team can get the best quality that the airport deserves. During this time, the airport has gone through some major changes and construction work, which would have meant that a proper survey couldn’t be achieved to the standards Flightbeam would want to do. Whilst this information was known to the developers back in late 2017, there is some good news to this story. SOURCE INFO http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2930 https://fselite.net/news/flightbeam-studios-delays-auckland-airport/