- UPDATE: DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - MIAMI CITY XP - X-PLANE 11 v1.4
- A Chat With Backcountry and STOL Aviators at AirVenture 2019
- Dazzling Gripen - full 9-minute display Cosford 2019
- Spectacular CROSSWIND LANDINGS during a STORM at Amsterdam - BOEING 747, B767, Airbus A340 ... (4k)
- AFS2 updated
- Canary Islands professional - Gran Canaria
- On approach, what happened?
- X-Plane: Free SkyMaxx Pro 4.8.2 Update From X-Aviation
- Zusi 3 - Aerosoft Edition
- Pilots building Home Flight Simulator Setup I dreamt of as a kid + Giving one away!
- SMOOTH MOVES: F/O Stefan lifts off his Lufthansa A320, panoramic mountains views! [AirClips]
- 7 Different Aircraft landings on wet runway in 4K
- Follow the Paris Air Show "Salon du Bourget" live without any ticket !
- EGLC London City Airport Officially Announced for X-Plane 11!
- TrueEarth US Washington a couple.
- PARIS AIR SHOW 2019 warm up - AIRBUS A380 Airshow with an Airbus A350 + A400 ... (HD)
- Hero pilot Kevin Sullivan's quick thinking saves 315 people
- Orbx AU Australia V2 | Prepar3D V4 | Test Drive
- Bush Planes in the Reno Air Races?!?
- PILOTE | AIR FRANCE
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'developers'.
Found 5 results
A2A Dynamic Rain Effects for P3Dv4 Version 18.12.5 Released to developers. We have updated our free developer rain effect today with thanks to developer feedback. Multi-engine aircraft support has now been added. Download from the free section of the store right now; https://a2asimulations.com/product/a2a-rain-effect-for-p3dv4/ SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : https://a2asimulations.com/product/a2a-rain-effect-for-p3dv4/ NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://a2asimulations.com/product/a2a-rain-effect-for-p3dv4/
Courtesy of fselite... The team at Just Flight are hiring! If you’re passionate about developing for flight simulator and want to work for one of the biggest developers / publishers around then this is your chance. In addition to developing for FSX/P3D, Just Flight are committed to expanding into new sims. The team at Just Flight are looking for experienced coders to assist with aircraft development. They’re ideally looking for those with experience in C++ gauge programming, but will consider candidates with comparable languages. Also, if you have experience with GDI, DirectX, Lua or the PDK, this will be helpful. The role will allow you to be flexible in work location and hours. You can find out more information by contacting Just Flight. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://fselite.net/news/just-flight-looking-to-hire-new-developers/
Skyline Simulations Looking For Developers X-Plane and P3D v4 scenery developer Skyline Simulations is looking for designers to work with them creating scenery for X-Plane. In a post on Facebook, the developer said they are looking for individuals with experience in 3D designing and texturing, preferably using programs like Blender, 3DS Max, and Photoshop. Interested applicants can PM them directly through their Facebook page. SOURCE INFO https://www.facebook.com/skyline.simulations/ https://fselite.net/news/xpl-news/skyline-simulations-looking-developers/