- Aerosoft A330 Professional Cockpit Previews
- Interview with Chris Deadstick
- Seaplane Testers Needed
- 50 Emergency Landings - Day in the life of a Test Pilot
- Jetstream Designs Little Rock National Airport updated for P3d v4 Full Installer
- VC10 Professional - Standard, Super & RAF
- Threshold Exclusive: SFD Global by ShortFinal Design Unveiled
- Imaginesim Preview PBR In Singapore on Prepar3D V4
- BOEING 747 LANDING + DEPARTURE - B747 CLOUD BREAKING after Takeoff (4K)
- The Tampa Transition! Single Pilot IFR Flight in Busy Airspace
- MUST SEE! Antonov 12 "Body building" at it's best - pilots wrestle down an old lady! [AirClips]
- Captain Sim 757 Captain III 757-300 Expansion Available
- aerosoftDownvotes, yea or nay
- X-Plane: Free TBM 900 v1.1.4c Update From X-Aviation
- Just Flight X-Plane 11 aircraft - Updates
- FlightSimStore.com offline, IS THIS THE END?
- Turbulent Designs teases larger airports, more detailed models for P3D V4+ and X-Plane!
- EGPB Sumburgh My Final Shots.
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11
- EGPB Sumburgh Airport XP11.
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'disruption'.
Found 1 result
TomcatUK posted a topic in ON APPROACH - TopicsCourtesy of BBC news, here is another report showing yet more disruption to commercial aviation caused by drones. The sooner they find a solution to irresponsible and downright dangerous drone flying the better: == Passengers at one of the UK's busiest airports have been warned to expect further flight disruption after drones were seen over the airfield. Gatwick's runway remains closed after two of the devices were seen nearby, sparking a string of delays and diversions on Wednesday evening. Outbound flights were grounded and incoming planes redirected - with some landing in Paris and Amsterdam. Passengers due to travel have been told to check the status of their flight. == More details including the misery passengers endured on diverted flights are available via the link below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46623754