- AIRBUS A380 OVERTAKES A BOEING 747 during DEPARTURE - 11 BIG PLANE Departures at Frankfurt (4K)
- FSElite Exclusive: MK-Studios Announces Tenerife South V2
- On Approach?
- Developer's diary - Traffic Global for X-Plane 11
- Falcon 7X, THREE JET Engines ROCKETING out of Sao Paulo for an 11.5 hours flight! [AirClips]
- World's biggest airplane takes flight for first time over Mojave desert
- Ice Caves, Ice Worms, Need for Speed 2 with Tom Scott
- Carenado A42-500 Series Released for FSX & Prepar3D
- Virgin Australia crew discovers owl hidden in the aircraft’s engine
- New Previews of COLIMATA's Concorde
- Twilight Flight Fest Returns to AirVenture
- Worldwide Texture Replacement "Global Earth" Now Available
- FSimStudios Provides Update on Projects
- Onfinal Studio Releases Freeware Reus Airport (LERS) for P3D
- [Edit 1715z] Flight Factor A320 0.10.1 Beta Adds Weather Radar
- Airplanes Landing Gear in Slow Motion
- New from Just Flight - Duchess Model 76 for Aerofly FS 2!
- X-Aviation and Digital Replica-Cessna 310L v1.1.0a Released!
- TrueEarth USA Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!
- Aerosoft Previews 330 Professional Wing Flex
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'drone'.
Found 5 results
Still grounded, so lets fly some drones. Be my wing man and join in the adventure: https://goo.gl/sW5J5o Support my channel by grabbing some merchandise: https://www.TrentPalmer.com For more of my adventures follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/trentonpalmer/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PilotTrentPalmer/ Get your name on the PhoenixFox by contributing the the build fund here: https://www.gofundme.com/let039s-get-nikk-flying-again The Gear I used for this video: Fuji X-T3 - https://amzn.to/2EE3WU7 DJI Ronin S - https://amzn.to/2BqkNFK The bendy tripod thing - https://goo.gl/n7wx14 My on camera mic - https://goo.gl/GNsHF6 SOURCE:
Courtesy of BBC news, here is another report showing yet more disruption to commercial aviation caused by drones. The sooner they find a solution to irresponsible and downright dangerous drone flying the better: == Passengers at one of the UK's busiest airports have been warned to expect further flight disruption after drones were seen over the airfield. Gatwick's runway remains closed after two of the devices were seen nearby, sparking a string of delays and diversions on Wednesday evening. Outbound flights were grounded and incoming planes redirected - with some landing in Paris and Amsterdam. Passengers due to travel have been told to check the status of their flight. == More details including the misery passengers endured on diverted flights are available via the link below. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46623754
Courtesy of Flightradar24 / Tom Podolec Aviation : Aeromexico #AM770 from Guadalajara suffered nose cone/radome damage on approach to Tijuana. Local media reporting it collided with a drone. No injuries reported. XA-ADV Boeing 737-800. == Impact was so intense this actually damaged the radome too. SOURCE INFO DEVELOPER POST LINK : NEWS SITE ARTICLE LINK : https://twitter.com/flightradar24/status/1073278243283877888?s=21
The FAA is once again rolling over for the security-industrial complex, this time agreeing to enact without public comment new rules restricting drone flights near the Statue of Liberty, Mount Rushmore and other national landmarks. The new rules take effect October 5, whether or not they make sense. LINK TO SOURCE: https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/blogs/ain-blog-new-drone-restrictions-are-mind-boggingly-useless